• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confession Time

I really don't like most of the IWC favorites like Ziggler, Cesaro, Sandow ect. Matter of fact I haven't liked a new wrestler in the WWE since CM Punk and I think I will stop watching WWE when the part timers leave.

Ziggler is extremely overrated. Been saying this since 2011.

I think Randy Orton is one of the greatest performers not just in WWE, but in the entire world. As someone who watches a lot of indies and Japan take that for what you will. Hes extremely precise with almost everything he does.

TNA hasn't been entertaining since Hardy dropped the belt and I didn't even really enjoy his reign.

Matt Hardy gets shit on too much because hes doing a good job in ROH. Instead of idiots commenting, "lulz Matt Hardy" watch the show with him on it and realize they use him to perfection to get people fans like a ton of heat. Plus people love to hate him.

I think Randy Orton is one of the greatest performers not just in WWE, but in the entire world. As someone who watches a lot of indies and Japan take that for what you will. Hes extremely precise with almost everything he does.

TNA hasn't been entertaining since Hardy dropped the belt and I didn't even really enjoy his reign.

Matt Hardy gets shit on too much because hes doing a good job in ROH. Instead of idiots commenting, "lulz Matt Hardy" watch the show with him on it and realize they use him to perfection to get people fans like a ton of heat. Plus people love to hate him.

Totally agree with all of this. Especially the hate for Hardy part. Well said, Sir Saga.

Hmm..confession time eh??

I think Dean Ambrose is overrated and the weak link in the Shield...especially his mic skills. Seems like he's trying too hard. Cant figure out why internet nerds get their panties wet over this guy.

I thought, the fingerpoke of doom was pretty cool. You have a renegade faction reuniting, a faction that flips people off, and now they screwed the fans. I mean no one did see it coming, well some did, and it wasn't like it was on a PPV. It was on cable and was a good way to finally bring the core of nWo together.

Wrestling or more particularly the WWE is dead to me now. I just realised that I haven't even read the results in a while. Maybe its a me problem, but if John Cena is the juggernaught that carries the show and CM get myself over no matter what Punk is the alternative choice, then its certainly not for me anymore.

I liked Batista and found him to be very entertaining.
John Morrison is awesome
I wish Jericho would win a match once in a while
Evan Bourne could out wrestle Rey Mysterio today.

I want Batista back. But, I'll settle for Mason Ryan.

Dean Ambrose has yet to impress me. Still have hope, though.

I've enjoyed the Aces and Eights storyline. More so since Ray joined.

John Cena isn't that bad.

Cesaro is great, but Kings Of Wrestling FTW.

Wade Barrett has got to be one of the most, if not the most, boring and bland guys on the WWE roster. I see no stand out qualities in him whatsoever. He is Generic Heel #29842. And it doesn't help that he's had awful entrance music ever since dropping the original Nexus song.

So you don't like the bad guys entrance music? Isn't that the entire point?!

That's the point of the heel, not his music. Entrance music is supposed to make people identify and react to whoever is coming out immediately. His biggest problem has not only been that the music itself is terrible, but it has no stand out qualities either. Every time they've changed it (because it's happened so often because they're all awful choices since Nexus) it's been generic song #98. Frankly, it fits him perfectly, but not in a good way. I'll put it this way: his entrance music would fit right in with TNA. That's not an insult to TNA. They just don't have the kind of contract that WWE does for entrance songs. It's just saying in their limited capacity, they come up with a lot of generic crap.

That's the point of the heel, not his music. Entrance music is supposed to make people identify and react to whoever is coming out immediately. His biggest problem has not only been that the music itself is terrible, but it has no stand out qualities either. Every time they've changed it (because it's happened so often because they're all awful choices since Nexus) it's been generic song #98. Frankly, it fits him perfectly, but not in a good way. I'll put it this way: his entrance music would fit right in with TNA. That's not an insult to TNA. They just don't have the kind of contract that WWE does for entrance songs. It's just saying in their limited capacity, they come up with a lot of generic crap.

Your logic is flawed. You say you don't like Barrett, a bad guy, the reaction he wants. You say you don't like his entrance music, which I imagine if your live at an episode of Raw you would boo, yes? Well then the music is serving its purpose. And Barrett has answered someone questioning his music months back just after he returned, he said "I don't care anymore." Fitting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back