Creative have plans to make Cena come out to a different theme at WM28

...are you fucking kidding me right now? Mankind's car crash theme? I assume you're trying to make a "funny" joke about his car crash that happened. pathetic, and shit thread.

Nah. It'll be the one with Machine Gun Kelly...makes the most sense....or he could do the whole hustle loyalty respect theme song featuring bumpy knuckles...

Cena comes out in an SUV, followed by a Honda Civic, followed by a tractor trailer.

What a great entrance idea.

...are you fucking kidding me right now? Mankind's car crash theme? I assume you're trying to make a "funny" joke about his car crash that happened. pathetic, and shit thread.

Yeah to the OP, this is a wrestling website, there's no room for having some fun here! Serious posts only about serious topics, sheesh.

On a serious note he's had the same theme for six years and it does not have the ageless vibe of "Real American", Rock(Although I mark for his last heel theme), or Austin theme. A new theme is not such a bad idea minus the Mankinds car crash theme joke...

Nah. It'll be the one with Machine Gun Kelly...makes the most sense....or he could do the whole hustle loyalty respect theme song featuring bumpy knuckles...

I'd prefer the latter to be honest. I find MGK to be very DREADFUL....yeesh.

hmm I wonder why he would need a new theme...

Oh yeah.. a Heel Turn.. ;)

Or cause it's WrestleMania. :)

I bought his album when I was 15

Me too, and to be honest, I really liked it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back