Currently Listening To Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wizard

Gregory Helms > You
This is the thread that you use to type what you are currently listening to.

For example, I would put.

''Kill Switch Engage''- The fire burns.

Right now I'm listening to....

Remy Ma-Feel so good

right now I'm listening to Kittie- Funeral for Yesterday, it's pretty good stuff, more singing on this one than screaming which I like

i'm listening to The Used- The Bird and The Worm...the video gives nightmares...the song is by far one of the best Used songs

Ya know I was seriously thinking of making this exact same thread last week, it's a wonder that it took this long for one to show up on the board anyways, it's usually a staple on any forum.

Right now I'm listening to "Cut Me It Makes Me Feel Human" by the Gits. Great song.

Im currently lisening to the full Page Mcconell self titled album, im finding it very good. Soon ill be lisening to the New Megadeth !

I am just going down the list of songs in my I tunes Library

Right now I am listening to Crematorium and their album The Process of Endtime

Next will be the band Death and perhaps my favortie ablum The Sound of Preseverance

I don't like that new Kittie cd, it justs sound to generic. When I compare it to Spit and Oracle, it just sounds like they regressed their sound.

I don't like that new Kittie cd, it justs sound to generic. When I compare it to Spit and Oracle, it just sounds like they regressed their sound.

ok, I heard alot of people say stuff like that, for me it sounds great because I think Morgan sounds better when she actually sings the lyrics to the songs as opposed to screaming her guts out, this was also the first album they did 100% on there own with no outside influnace what so ever, Spit was great, and Oracle was good, but I could only listen to about 5 songs off Oracle before I got tired of it and had to switch to something else, I would love to see Fallon get back with the group I don't think it's been as good since she left to go do her solo projects, which by the way arn't too bad if your into Industrial/Electronica metal
but your allowed to have your own opinion on this and since I'm assuming that you've listen to the whole thing I'll just let it be

I've moved onto The Nightwatchman, sounds like johnny cash sort of, Tom Morello is one of the greatest guitar players alive today, I've come to that conclussion, and I don't think anyone can dipute that

^ I also have Until the End, where Morgan uses her normal voice quite alot, but the overall sound of the album hasn't changed, while IMO, the sound of Funeral for yesterday has.

now I'm listening to Kreator and their album Enemy of God

^ I also have Until the End, where Morgan uses her normal voice quite alot, but the overall sound of the album hasn't changed, while IMO, the sound of Funeral for yesterday has.

I've never heard that one, I'll have to check it out

I am currently listening to Goat****e, and their album A Haunting Curse

This band is one of the rare Death metal bands form the US. And unlike their European counterparts, these guys stay true to the thrash roots of Death Metal, while most European death metal bands produce the style with classical music overtones.

Everyone please give reasons. Even if it's only a quick sentence.

I don't usually listen to full albums. If I hear a song I like I usually just listen to it over and over again.

The only three I'm listening to now are Read My Mind/The Killers, Zombie/The Cranberries & So Far Now/Staind. Each must have been played about 100 times since I loaded them onto my i tunes.

Right now I am listening to Ghost Opera by Kamelot. It is a perfect example of what Progressive Metal is, Roy Khans vocals are Top notch as always, its on their new album, I just put it on my Myspace page. Im also listening to So Far Away by Dire Straits. Good song. Im also listening to Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac, another classic song. Plus to balance it all out, some Megadeth with the entire Countdown to Extinction Album and my favourite Megadeth song Trust.

Right now I'm listening to a band called Quietdrive. It's mind of emo but whatever, they're good, good energy.

I think I'll be listening to mostly a band called Brand New from now until late May, since they're coming to town and I'm probably going to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back