The "What Are You Listening To Right Now?" Thread

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
I can't believe our forum doesn't have one. Pretty much every other forum known to man does.

Currently, I'm listening to "You Only Live Once" by The Strokes.

I don't care what anyone says, they're a great band.

[youtube]7vKoIw_THvQ[/youtube]

You don't have to post a video, but I like to.

I've had my Ipod on repeat just playing Rise Against over and over again. I mark for them right now.

xfearbefore, I love The Strokes, therefore I love you.

I'm currently listening to "Find the Time" by Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly.

"Purple Haze" by Jimi Hendrix and after that "My Girl" by Temptations then some Al Green to finish off the night.

I really want too. Its never fuckin on tho.

*Mighty NorCal goes to sleep while watching Path to the draft, NFL total access, then Mike & Mike in the mornin every night/mornin*

FACT

I love that show. Greatest thin on earth to throw on TV after u return home to lay down after a long, ridiculous night out, and fade away.

I really want too. Its never fuckin on tho.

*Mighty NorCal goes to sleep while watching Path to the draft, NFL total access, then Mike & Mike in the mornin every night/mornin*

FACT

Mike & Mike is the best morning TV/radio show period. I watch it everyday as I get ready for school/work. I stopped watch Total Access as its the off season usually nothing is happening the off season besides Chad Johnson stupid shit.

Anyway right now I watching/listening but really watching Best of Celebrity Nipples & Celebrity Nipple Slips - Vol. 1

Whose nipples looked best collins?? LOL

and speakin of which, Path to the draft starts in 18 minutes. You guys have 18 minutes of NorCal enjoyment remaining for the night

Whose nipples looked best collins?? LOL

and speakin of which, Path to the draft starts in 18 minutes. You guys have 18 minutes of NorCal enjoyment remaining for the night

Lindsey Lohan has the best & I'm trying to remember, so many nipples to choose from,Britteny Spears & the girl who played Kelly on Saved by the Bell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back