D-Man and IC25's Official NJexus HQ

I met Bob Saget once. Got my picture taken with him. I told him he told the best version of the Aristocrats and he said, "It was an accident." I don't know what that means, but I'm sure he gets told that all the time.

Okay, so basically you take the seismometer, use the underwire of the bra to make a small electrical current, and it measures the bouncin of the titties to see the frequency of the quake

Boob science is rockin'

...Just witnessed a busty asian chick with wires attatched to her bra jump rope in heels, this show's fucking out there

He's incredibly incredibly raunchy, like there are definitely people you shouldn't watch it around
Which makes the fact that he was Danny Fucking Tanner and the host of America's Funniest Home Videos even funnier.

Hey D-Man, I do not recall. Are you an NFL Football fan, and if so of whom?

1,003 posts, crazy stuff man. The funny thing is, every other post just says armbar. I'd like to thank IC for taking me under his wing, Sly for modding me, and Sully for being my muse.

By the way, IC, I went to The Cloverleaf for dinner tonight. Didn't see any Laurens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back