Debater's League - Conference and Grand Finals Schedule

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
We're coming into the final debates to determine who is the 2010 Debate League Champion. As many of you already know, the final matches are:

Alpha Conference Final
jmt225 -vs- Numbers

Omega Conference Final
DirtyJose -vs- nickb03

Grand Finale
Alpha Champion -vs- Omega Champion

So here is the schedule...

The Alpha/Omega Conference finals begin this Sunday 11/21 at 2pm. They will run, as usual, until the following Friday 11/26 at 2pm.

The judges will need to score those debates and be finished NO LATER THAN Wednesday evening, 12/1. That way, we could announce the Debate Grand Finals during the week, have a few days rest, and begin the Grand Finale that weekend.

The Grand Finale is set to begin on Friday, 12/3 at 2pm and run until the following Friday, 12/10 at 2pm. This will give a few extra days for the final debaters to really mix it up.

Phoenix and I have come up with some very good subjects (we believe) for these debates. Hopefully, the match-ups won't disappoint.

In the meantime, can I get a roll call from all of the FINAL COMPETITORS AND JUDGES in here so I know they understand this schedule?

If anyone has any questions, please ask them in here.

Looks good sir, but then we did sort it together. But understood and waiting in excitement.

I'll be back from a fresh weekend in Atlantic City and hopefully I'll be a few thousand richer. THEN, I'll post the debates :)

Eh, I'll still post them... but i'll be unhappy and I might not judge them very well :D

D-Man, I've had comp problems - I've put a post in the efed's forum - if it causes me to go AWOL, consider this an apology in advance. If I can help it, nothing will stop me participating in this.

I apologize to everyone for not posting the finals yet. I got held up and it couldn't be avoided. I will be posting them shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back