Domestic football - spam version

People are fucking stupid.

Rangers fan does monkey sign
Celtic fan I know says you will never see a Celtic fan doing that
Show him pic of Celtic fan doing it
"Well that's different"

Fucking hell.

Meh thats just the world we live in. Some fucking ripping tackles. That one on kenny miller would have been a red in a few other leagues. Great goals too

Rangers are just like any other team in Scotland at this point. The only advantages they have over others are the size of the stadium and their name. They've got no money and are miles off of Celtic's pace, talent or ability. I don't like them, but Celtic have been something else in Scotland this season. Rodgers goal now has to be progression in European competition. Otherwise he's going to end up like Laurent Blanc did at PSG.

I'm going to be interested in how Hibs cope back in the SPL - whether they'll fire on all cylinders or blow out hard and fast. In turn, we've still got a shot at getting up but our lack of ability to kill games has totally crippled our chances at promotion on the first try. In all likelihood we're going to have to try and run the gauntlet in the playoffs from and I have little faith we'll make it. Still, it's the hope that kills ya'.

Newcastle striker Leon Best, when asked whether he will be putting a "robust" challenge in on former team-mate Joey Barton: "No, that's not really my game... I'll leave that to Cheick Tiote!"

RIP :'(

We Fantasy Footballing this year? I did an exceptionally adequate job for a couple of months before shitting the bed. Maybe I can go for several months before defecating my sleep-stead this year.

Dreaming big.

"We remained professional all game" - Deli Alli lying cunt.

No I'm saying Alli didn't act professional before the stamp as he was holding onto the ball.

I'm also saying Kane's tackle could have easily been given a red by most referees.

They weren't professional and to say they were is a lie.

I'd argue that holding onto the ball and stopping a quick free kick is professional. I also dont know why you would be annoyed at a team believing they acted to professional against your side to get the win? Would you rather he came out and said "yeah we just dicked about for 70 minutes and got the points"?

Really should have had big money on Lukaku to score. All the stats said he would but the universe hates me so I know that if I'd put that bet on he wouldnt have got near a goal

No but he didn't have to say it. He wasn't asked if his team acted professionally he just mentioned it. They didn't and holding onto the ball of a freekick you've just given away is not professional.

There are two different meanings of 'professional' in play here.

Spurs were professional in that they stuck to their task and did their jobs. They were also 'professional' in that their gamesmanship and bending/breaking the rules to slow/rile the opposition to get what they needed.

Ali was both right and wrong in saying Spurs were professional.

So Man City have named their stadium the united stadium in Arabic. LOL.
Does anyone other than Arabs like Arabs? And do Arabs like anyone besides other Arabs? (aside from wanting a green card?)
They smell terrible. I believe the average Arab goes through 2 bottles of perfume or cologne per week. They do it to try and mask the curry smell but what ends up happening is the two mix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back