Earthquake

I currently have an ex somewhere in America, don't know where and don't care. But she updated her Facebook saying she felt an Earthquake, so I'm presuming its the same one.

I felt nothing. The cigar didn't even fall out of my Duke Nukem action figure's hand, and that thing falls at the slightest touch.

Apparently it reached here though, according to my college's Facebook page. People could be just exaggerating to be cool.

Yea, the NorCal Civic Activity Center shook like a motherfucker.

for like 7 seconds.

then nothin.

I was deathly afraid for my new tv

I was on the top floor of Wegmans in Manalapan, NJ. I was eating pizza, and felt the building shake. I thought the building was falling. I just wrote it off as Vertigo. Then my sister texted me saying that her office was evacuated, so I kinda freaked the fuck out.

When I heard that people were running out of buildings WHILE they were shaking.. I couldnt do anything but shake my head at them. Now it may be due to living on the west coast, and the fact that we get them like every year.. But I thought it was common knowledge that you're supposed to get under a table or desk, or in a doorway. Not run around like a god damn chicken with your head cut off.

When I heard that people were running out of buildings WHILE they were shaking.. I couldnt do anything but shake my head at them. Now it may be due to living on the west coast, and the fact that we get them like every year.. But I thought it was common knowledge that you're supposed to get under a table or desk, or in a doorway. Not run around like a god damn chicken with your head cut off.

Don't worry. Hurricane Irene is in my area. I'm also working. And the drive-thru is full. People are naturally stupid.

Take it from me. I was stupid enough to go to work.

Norm Macdonald said that more people are killed per year by Wolfmen than earthquakes. I have zero reason to disregard this as untrue.

I felt nothing. The cigar didn't even fall out of my Duke Nukem action figure's hand, and that thing falls at the slightest touch.

Apparently it reached here though, according to my college's Facebook page. People could be just exaggerating to be cool.

No dude, I felt it up here. I was setting up on my loveseat and it started shaking. I looked at the wall and the back of it was like slowly rocking off the wall. Then it stopped, I went and looked outside and no one was out there. It felt strange as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back