Enzo Amore Tries to Interrupt Survivor Series

Honestly, what is this guys problem? I get that he was released from his contract with the WWE and then went on to not be convicted of anything. He probably has an ace to grind with the WWE. But showing up to one of the biggest shows of the year and making a fool of yourself? Not a great way to try and get back into their good graces, is it?

I watched this clip and, honestly, just felt sorry for the guy. He's obviously, in his own crazy way, thought that this would get headlines or put himself back into the limelight once again.

WWE often forgives and forgets but the more you create bad press for them, the less likely that's going to be.

So well done Enzo, you done fucked up again.

The guy is nuts and that move was pretty idiotic.
That said this could be a potential lawsuit for the WWE. Enzo was hijacking the show yes but he didn't do any physical altercations and the way the security "attacked" him I think Enzo might be able to sue WWE.

Not saying is right but remember in the CFL where a streaking fan was tackled by a player? I believe the streaking fan ended up suing the team even though it was clearly his fault.

I'm not an Enzo fan but I liked this, It wouldn't surprise me if it was a work in a new brian pillman style loose cannon type character. He only appeared on camera for a few seconds no harm was done at least it broke the monotony for those few seconds, It was a rare unexpected moment from a mainly and usually predictable show, So if anything Enzo done the WWE a favour as it was one of the more interesting parts of the show wondering what Enzo what going to do.

Enzo's release from the company was his own fault. He was a shitty pro wrestler with an even shittier attitude, but that was being tolerated as he was moving a good amount of merchandise from what I understand. It's one thing to be a pest backstage and another to be a pest that's making decent money for the company. What got him fired wasn't that he was being investigated for sexual assault, which would've been enough in the minds of a lot of people, it was that he honestly thought he'd be able to successfully keep this from the WWE brass and didn't tell them about it. If I remember correctly, Enzo found out on a Friday that an investigation was being launched and company executives found out the following Monday, and not from Enzo. I might be wrong about them not finding out about it from Enzo and that they were just really upset that he waited all that time to let them know; either way, Enzo was being investigated for a serious crime and neglected to tell the bosses right away and that was the straw that broke the camel's back. WWE was backed into a corner as there'd have been a backlash once news got out if they hadn't fired him upon learning of the investigation because, let's face it, just the accusation is enough in the minds of a lot of people these days; I mean...all a woman has to do is point at a man and say "he raped me" and there'll immediately be people ready to string him up without any hesitation, no questions asked.

I didn't even know it had happened until afterward, I'd gotten up to get something to drink and by the time I got back, the whole thing was done. Now, had this been someone like CM Punk or maybe Cody Rhodes, you know, someone that legions of fans don't detest because they actually could/can wrestle competently, therefore having some respect for, then this would be a much bigger story than it is. Enzo was riding the gravy train and it was his own shitty attitude and questionable personal decisions that derailed it for him. What Lio Rush is doing with Lashley on Raw right now? That's the sort of role WWE should've had for Enzo, as some body's hype man, rather than going over insanely athletic in-ring talents like Neville or Kalisto for championships when he himself could barely apply a side headlock.

The spotlight is a Hell of a drug.

I think that the motivation on part of security to strong-arm Enzo was likely due to having Vince scream into their ear-pieces something like "KILL THAT WORM BEFORE HE FUCKS ON ME!"

I hope for Enzo's sake he chases his dream in a calm, and rational way. Maybe he learns some tricks of the trade from an actual wrestling school, and debuts for RoH or New Japan. He could probably make money with his popularity, and just play a Jimmy Hart role.

Don't run off a cliff chasing that dragon Enzo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back