Everyone Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
I have seen a lot of people putting wrestling threads in the bar room lately. Do not do this again as it's considered spam. It clutters up the bar room when it has a place of its own. Put your threads in the right place. If it's wrestling, it goes in the wrestling sections. If it's not wrestling, it goes in the non-wrestling sections.

How is that complicated?

I've gone through and changed the ones that were in the bar room to the LDSZ. If there was flaming or something like that beforehand, I'll let them slide this time only. Now, follow all the rules associated with those sections or you'll be infracted. You'll also be infracted if you put things in the wrong place. This is your warning.

I have seen a lot of people putting wrestling threads in the bar room lately. Do not do this again as it's considered spam. It clutters up the bar room when it has a place of its own. Put your threads in the right place. If it's wrestling, it goes in the wrestling sections. If it's not wrestling, it goes in the non-wrestling sections.

How is that complicated?

I've gone through and changed the ones that were in the bar room to the LDSZ. If there was flaming or something like that beforehand, I'll let them slide this time only. Now, follow all the rules associated with those sections or you'll be infracted. You'll also be infracted if you put things in the wrong place. This is your warning.

Amen

How is that complicated?

some people still don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back