Extreme Rules 2014: El Torito VS Hornswoggle (Pre-Show "WeeLC" Match)

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
The card looks really good, with the exception of two matches. One of those being the pre-show. It does not have its own thread yet, so let's discuss it in here. Everything about this match is stupid from the participants down to the name of the match type.

20140428_ToritoSwog_Homepage.jpg

This is a candidate for the worst match of the year, before it even airs. I have no desire to see it. If it were part of the main card then I would use the time it is onscreen to go walk the dogs. Seriously, this match is 100% a waste of time for the fans and it takes up a roster spot that others may have needed. There is no reason to have this match. I will be skipping the pre-show because I just don't care. WWE may have tried to make me care about it.... but I don't. Nothing could ever make me want to see this. Not a single thing in the world can make me care about this match. I'll avoid the torture of watching by simply not watching the pre-show for Extreme Rules 2014. It's a shame really, considering the countless other options they could have gone with for a pre-show, but at least this did not make it onto the main card. As for who wins.... I'll give the predicted win to El Torito. It would make more sense for him to win the feud (which hopefully ends here) as he's not associated with 3MB like Hornswoggle currently is.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
El Torito will defeat Hornswoggle

=========

What are your thoughts on this match? Are you interested in seeing it or not, why or why not? Who so do you think will win, why do you think that wrestler will win?

Discuss! :)

As far as I'm concerned, if you're not on the main show then you're not on the show at all. So I couldn't care less whether this match exists or not.

Should be enjoyable enough. 3MB are always good value for money and El Torito can move for a little guy.

This match is a embarrassment IMO. No way should this match be anywhere near the ER card,i dont care if its on a pre-show. With so many talented stars like Sheamus and ADR not even a spot on the show,why is this match taking place? This is not even a throwaway match,this is the kind of matches that belong on a Dark show before the crowd shows up..

JBL tried to hype this match up,saying this is the biggest contract signing of all-time this feud is bigger than Ali-Frazier etc etc. I know he was being sarcastic,but in reality no one cares about this match.. Sorry they dont

I am kinda intrigued in it, because it is a twist on the TLC match, with both guys being small people, but what is the purpose of them having that style match? What is at stake? It just makes no sense to me.

In 2014, I'm pretty certain that this is an offensive match to have, especially with this name.

In addition, the fact that this happens, but no Sheamus, Ziggler, Sandow, ADR, Brotherhood, etc. is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back