WWE Payback - Hornswoggle VS El Torito (Hair VS Mask Match)

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
This didn't have a thread yet, it needs one since it is an advertised match for the Payback 2014 event.

20140523_PaybackKickoff_HorTor_Homepage.jpg

I am not interested in this match whatsoever. The WEELC match was bad enough. I always hate the matches when the masks get put on the line because so rarely does the masked wrestler ever lose. I hated this stipulation when Punk and Rey did it, so what could possibly make me want to see it again in the form of Hornswoggle and El Torito when I don't even like them in regular matches? I'm glad that this cluster mess is once again on the pre-show. El Torito will win because the masked wrestlers seem to never lose these matches, plus he doesn't have 3MB in his corner. 3MB aren't exactly a source of good luck. El Torito wins to get this over with and then the real show starts. I have a bad feeling the shaving or unmasking will take time up on Raw tomorrow needed by wrestlers who are actually entertaining.... Why is this on the card? Why? :banghead:

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
El Torito will defeat Hornswoggle.

``````````````````````````````````````````

Alright, now it's your turn. What are your thoughts on this match? Who do you think will win and why?

Discuss! :)

Torito wins this easily. If he loses the mask, the Los Matadores gimmick is done. Also gives Hornswoggle a new storyline where he'll wear wigs and hats until someone removes them and exposes his bald head.

I bet 3MB will end up dumping Hornswoggle, Big Show will make the save for Swoggle when they try to beat him up, Swoggle will start dressing up as a mini-Big Show, and he & Show will feud with 3MB.

Whatever happens, I won't be watching as I fast forward through anything involving El Torito or Hornswoggle. They're both awful.

These two have some historic history together.

The Bull just scored an upset victory against "The Chosen One" Drew McIntyre. Drew McIntyre, guys. And now he's aiming to settle the score against 3MB's biggest asset, Hornswoggle. The same Hornswoggle that came from Mr. McMahon's loins. The same Hornswoggle that was born a leprechaun and became the Anonymous Raw General Manager. If ever there was a man to beat, that man is the future of WWE, Hornswoggle.

And lest we forget Horny just tore El Torito's appendage on live television. Did we not just witness that bloody display? The tail is off and the gloves are on. El Torito will be looking to end this rivalry in the most barbaric and devious stipulation the WWE could think of; a Hair vs. Mask Match. Both little men enter with their livelihood- but only one will be less of a little man when it's all over.

I don't think Horny will get the mask off. It's apparent that El Torito is a real bull and therefore would require decapitation to remove it. The little person bull minotaur whatever will shave his little fucking head and it will be just as entertaining as this rivalry never was.

Spidey's Prediction: Hornswoggle will turn into MiniMe and we can all laugh awkwardly over it.

Well, in true WWE slightly bigoted offensive form, one littler person joke begets several more littler person jokes.

This horrible match is horrible, and the only thing worse than this will be the Divas match.

El Torito wins, gaining back the respect he lost by losing his tail. As a side note, Drew McIntyre literally has NO respect to gain back. That dude might as well quit and go to TNA.

El Torito wins hopefully putting and end to this. If I have to see Torito beat one more regular sized superstar I am going to puke. I never understood why they choose to embarrass their stars that way. I suppose it will be kind of funny to see Hornswoggle get his head shaved, but other than that I have no interest.

Best match of the night, everything was just great from the build up to the in ring phycology all the way to the work rate. I personally hope this feud goes on to at least wrestlemania next year. Im eagerly waiting for a mud wrestling match between these two brave little men. Maybe they could start up the junior devision like they tried to on smackdown many years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back