Fan Fic: AWE - Awesome Wrestling Association

PrinceMarvel

Occasional Pre-Show
This is purely fan fictional, but it's my own idea for a wrestling organization.

AWE - Awesome Wrestling Entertainment

1. Like most wrestling companies, I would build different divisions. Each division will be treated like a seperate entity, each with it's own "general manager" and special referees, i.e. the women's division will have a female general manager and female referees, the tag team divison would have two general managers and two referees (one would actually be in the ring to control the match, while the other would be outside the ring to act sort of like an enforcer.

2. A division would not officially be created until their were ten or more wrestlers, or teams, in the division.

3. Each division would have three titles, the rookie title which would be bronze colored, the second rank would be silver, with the championships being gold. And, they must be won in that order (a newbie cannot win the silver or gold until they have won the bronze.)

4. Not exactly sure how this would work, but I'd like to keep the wrestling real with storylines built aroud the matches.

5. One of my PPVs would be called World Slam, it would consist of different match styles from around the world.

6. Another PPV would be called the King and the Fool, it is a take off of WWE's King of the Ring, however, the losers of each match would wrestler until their was one 'ultimate' loser, this wrestler would be called the fool, and must 'serve' the King for one year. However, just as the king would be allowed to ask for a future title match, the fool would be allowed to ask for a future match against the king, and if the fool won, he would be released from his moniker.

7. One of my signature matches would be the tag team title tornado turmoil. This match would consist of at least six tag teams (more depended on the shape of the ring). There would be two tag teams inside the ring to start the match (the current champions and the number one contenders) with one other tag team on each side of the ring. The outside teams would also act as lumberjacks should any of the inside wrestlers try to exit the ring. After one of the two inside teams has pinned the other, the next team will then enter the ring with the eliminated team taking their spot on the outside of the ring, teams will enter in order of contendership. If the champions should be eliminated at anytime during the match, they will be allowed to re-enter the match at the end for a chance to reclaim their title, even if they are one of the last two teams in the ring.

8. I might do a 30-man battle royal with a surprise ending, which would be having the last two surviving wrestlers, whether they are friend or foe, get a match against the current tag team holders.

You should perhaps start by confirming what it's called.

It's supposed to be called Awesome Wrestling Entertainment (AWE).

I just noiced that I called it Awesome Wrestling Association, but it is supposed to be Entertainment, not Association.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back