Fantasy Money in the Bank Ladder Match

WWE4EVA!

Occasional Pre-Show
There have been 12 Money in the Bank ladder Matches in WWE history and I have just started thinking what the fantasy Money in the Bank Ladder Match would look like here is my Idea:

Mick Foley vs Tommy Dreamer vs Terry Funk vs Shawn Michaels vs Eddie Guerrero vs Jimmy Snuka vs The Undertaker vs Andre the Giant vs The Great Khali vs John Cena

That is my Fantasy MITB Ladder Match what would yours look like?

mine would have to be million dollar man vs virgil vs big boss man vs Mountie vs edge vs ganrel vs the big black man in the red trunks vs ron simmions vs scott hall vs 123 kid vs mr perfect vs texas tornado vs ric flair vs sting

if you look at my lodgic easc person where in there own serprate feuds and other feuds could off come off it if they they where in the same era

mine would be a 8 man with the great muta vs edge vs jeff hardy vs shelton benjimen vs owen hart vs shawn michaels vs wcw rey mysterio jr vs sabu

Great idea!! I have two Dream Money In The Bank Ladder matches.

The “Real” Money In The Bank All-Stars match (all 11 MITB winners)
Edge vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. CM Punk vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kane vs. The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolhp Ziggler vs. John Cena

My Top 6
Chris Jericho vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock vs. Kurt Angle vs. Ric Flair vs. Hulk Hogan

Nice idea for a thread! There's a couple of fantasy MITB matches for me:

Fantasy MITB match just for pure excitement would be:
RVD vs Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy vs Edge vs Christian vs Eddie vs Jericho vs HBK
I don't think there's any explanation needed. All of them will make the match absolutely immense, with them pushing each other to do more! The spots will be amazing, but won't stray too far away from wrestling as there's storylines between the competitors inside the match, so there's still a stories that will be told.

Fantasy MITB match for the all time greats:
Austin vs Rock vs Cena vs Hogan vs Taker vs Flair
Would be cool to see so many eras come together. Who would you have win the match though? And who would you want to win it? It would be very interesting to see all the characters collide.

The “Real” Money In The Bank All-Stars match (all 11 MITB winners)
Edge vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. CM Punk vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kane vs. The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolhp Ziggler vs. John Cena

Good idea! This is the ultimate MITB match simply because it's all the winners.

mine would be and 8 man with everybody in thier prime:

Scott Hall vs RVD vs Sting vs HBK vs Ric Flair vs Terry Funk vs Bret Hart vs Mr Perfect

Winner: Mr Perfect

My 'Fantasy Money in the Bank All-Star match' would consist of all of my favourite wrestlers:

Jeff Hardy - Swantons off ladders!
Matt Hardy - Him and Jeff would team together for some huge spots :p
RVD - ECW, Hardcore legend.
HBK - The showstopper!
Hulk Hogan - When the nostalgia was still there, like when he fought Rocky.
CM Punk - Straight Edge Superstar, MITB winner twice in a row.
Christian - He would win it for me, when he won at extreme rules it brought a tear to my eye.
Edge: Rated R Superstar has chemistry with Hardy's and Christian!

Would literally be the best match. EVER.

Mine would be:

RVD vs Sabu vs Jeff Hardy vs Edge vs Christian vs Raven vs HBK vs Terry Funk

If all of these wrestlers were all in there prime, and this match went between 20 and 30 minutes, it would be one hell of a match.

Here is the ultimate 8-Man Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Edge vs. Jeff Hardy vs. RVD vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Mick Foley vs. Shane McMahon

Spotfest.

My 10 man All-Star Money in the Bank would be as follow: CM Punk, Randy Savage, Bret Hart, The Rock, Ric Flair, Dolph Ziggler, Shawn Michaels, Eddie Guerrero, Daniel Bryan and Edge

The next MITB would be 10 men who should have held or needs to hold either the WWE or World Titles: Mr Perfect, Rick Rude, Owen Hart, Kofi Kingston, Arn Anderson, Dean Ambrose, Cody Rhodes, Roddy Piper, Ted Dibiase, William Regal

Samoa Joe, Shane Mcmahon, Sabu, Edge, Austin Aries, Owen Hart, Heel Doink (RIP), HBK (before he found Jesus).

My next lineup..

Terry Funk, Scott Hall, Mr. Perfect, AJ Styles, Tommy Dreamer, Randy Savage, John Morrison, Bret Hart

If I had a fantasy MITB using both current and historical members of the roster I'd have the following 8 man match.

Kofi Kingston-great MITB superstar. Crazy ladder spots.

Edge-also quite the veteran and ladder match expert.

Mick Foley-he can take a nasty spot and also perform very well.

Hulk Hogan-cause "he can't climb ladders" so it be interesting to see him try. (Hopefully you all catch the WZ joke.) I simply think it be cool to see him In it.

Sabu-the guy is crazy with weapons. He'd make it intense....

CM Punk-he's also someone interesting to watch incladder matches.

Chris Jericho-he's the inventor of it. I'd have him in it for the spots and to pay homage to him.

Shawn Michaels-I simply think with him in it you'd be guaranteed a crazy good match.

For a high intensity, multiple big spot match, these would have to be my go to guys for this match.

Jeff Hardy-without a doubt the greatest WWE high-spot daredevil of all time
John Morrison-can put on some great spots
RVD-obviously one of the greatest hardcore legends of all time
Randy Orton-personally, I love his RKO fests
Cm Punk-Two time money in the bank winner
Shelton Benjerman-has had great spots
Kane-has experience in ladder matches, good "big man"
Edge-obviously
Christian-obviously
Evan Bourne-i love watching him compete

Winner-JoMo

mine would be a WWE MITB cuz I'd love to see any of these guys carry "The richest prize in all of Sport entertainment".
-Jeff Hardy
-John Morrison
-The Miz
-Shelton Benjamin
-Low Ki (kaval)
-Christian
-MVP
-Big E Langston (cuz I can see him having a ladder breaking spot with one of the high flyers)

Using this years 7 man format I'd go with:

Shawn Michaels vs Scott Hall vs Edge vs Chris Jericho vs CM Punk vs John Cena vs Jeff Hardy

Bam Bam Bigelow, Vader, Big Show, André and CM Punk. The four big guys each take two ladders and kill our beloved straight-edge superstar, but walk away, because if I learned one thing from the WZ tournament, it's that those guys can't climb ladders.

Maybe Kevin Nash vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Scott Hall vs. Owen Hart vs. Bret Hart vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kurt Angle vs. CM Punk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back