2.Create a post here in this thread
3.Your wrestler is given points awarded like this
a.appears on his/her show-1 pt.
b.gets a win on their brand-3 pt.
c.competes in a stipulation match-5 pt.
d.competes on pay-per-view-6 pt.
e.wins on pay-per-view-7 pt.
and f.wins a title-8 pt.
4.Edit your post after each brand your wrestler is signed to(including pay-per-views)and add up your points
5.After the season is over tally up all of your points and put a total # of points in your post.
6.I am the commisioner of the league and make all of the decisions
7.The League is called the The Great Book This Fantasy League(TGBTFL)
Rules:
1.A maximum of 30 people can sign up.
2.A wrestler can only be used once.
3.Only people on the active rosters can be used.
4.It runs from August 26-November 4
What the Winner gets:
A thread dedicated to themselves that is posted by me where all other participants and myself MUST congratulate you on your win.The winner can also talk about any other topic he wants to here.The thread will be posted in the Chit Chat Forum soon after you win the season.
# Username/your wrestler

OK, I can see that, just after this post, Serdefty was banned, apparently. So obviously, he's not ganna be able to do this thing. However, I like how he set it up, so, in case anyone would like to do this, I'll pick it up and run with it, if everybody's ok with that.

The rules are as follows:

Your wrestler gets one point for appearing on his/her brand. This does not have to be in a match, a backstage skit counts. However, just being walked past does NOT constitute an appearance, they have to be involved in some way. Ron Simmons, if anyone does pick him (but Why would you) would count if he did a DAMN! but obviously that's all he ever does.

Your wrestler gets 3 points for a victory on his/her brand. Appearances on other brands do not count. For example, Matt Hardy is a Smackdown guy, so Raw matches wouldn't count.

Your wrestler gets an extra point for appearing in a stipulation match, and a further point for winning it. So, if he appears in the stip match but doesn't win it, that's worth one, but if he does, that's 2 bonus points.

Your wrestler gets 3 points for appearing on a Pay Per View. That's a match or a backstage skit, but the above rules apply, they have to be involved. I am the judge, my ruling is final.

Your wrestler gets 5 points for a victory on a PPV.

Your wrestler gets 5 points for winning a championship, wether on brand or PPV, but he loses 1 point for losing a title.

Only titles on the wrestler's recognised American brand apply. For example, if Samoa Joe wins the winner take all match, he does not get points for winning the IWGP title, as it is only TNA titles that count for a TNA wrestler.

Thank you.

Oh and by the way, i'm the first competitor. And my guy is:

SamoaJoe.jpg

Current competitors:

1. Colamania - Samoa Joe.
2. Mr. Sam - Kurt Angle.
3. Strafro - Randy Orton

I think that 30 people signing up and staying consistent is extremely unlikely. Maybe you should cut it down to 10 or even 5 people.

You know, that's probably true.

OK, it's now 10 people. However, if by the start date, we get less than that, then i'll just start with them.

Oh, and people, you have one week to sign up. This thing starts on my 15th Birthday, August 12th. That means that Hard Justice is the first event in this thing, then obviously, Raw, Smackdown, ECW, Impact and then Summerslam. And so on. I've decided that the last day will be the day of Survivor Series, so SS is the last event, then that's it over.

Time's ticking people. 8 Spots left.

is this like the fantasy thing on WWE.Com?

where we don't havta do anything...like write matches...so we get points on wat the character does on TV??

If yes, then i choose The Animal, Batista!!!

how much work is involved with this?

If there's slim to none, I'll sign on and I'll choose the Undertaker as my wrestler

Yeah, sorry guys. The reason this didn't happen in Mr Sam's damed fantasy draft, it distracted me. However, I am now eliminated. So, you have until No Mercy to pick your wrestlers. You can change wrestler if you want. I'm offline now, but i'll check the thread tomorrow.

CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back