Fatal 4 Way: Live Discussion - The Chronicles of Sheamus!

Ferreira

SORRY! About you damn luck!
So... nobody had started a live discussion about the PPV, so I guess it's my turn .

Tonight it's Fatal 4 Way with two huge main-events with the World heavyWeight Championship and the WWE Championship both will be defendend in Fatal 4 Ways matches, with the first man to score a pinfall or submission will be declared the winner and champion.

Also, NXT invasion is continuing tonight? Barrett demanded contracts for the 7 rookies from Season One of NXT, what's gonna happen tonight?

I'll be watching, but I won't be here. I have a friend coming over.

I hope Sheamus wins.

A quick one but you know the little video bit at the start - has anyone noticed that "anyone has a price" has snuck into the audio.

Harts vs Uso's made the cut according to reports online

Surprised really, surely announce it on WWE.com in the day? It's hardly going to be a surprise is it?

will be following the thread here. Won't be contributing because I didn't have the money to order it. :( Haven't been in one here for awhile.

I'll be here off and on. I don't expect too much from the PPV. But learning that Hart is gonna be out upsets me a bit. He better be at Raw when I go the 28th. I need to see Hitman one more time.

Not sure if it was said...but that Limo Vinnie Mac went in....might be leading to an NXT beat down.

Also not sure if it was ever said, but I've been wondering if Vince is telling Drew this stuff at all, and it's gonna turn out Drew was making it all up.

OY TEDDEH, THERE ARE LIKE 4 MATCHEHS BOOKED FOR THIS PEH PER VIEW

WE NEED TO KILL TAHM WHILE WE TRY TO GET THE FAHNS TO CARE ABOOT ME.

Intercontinental Championship coming first.

About the whole Vince McMahon thing I expect NXT rookies to blow McMahon's limo or something along those lines.

I hope I don't miss Raw the 28th Theo, I'm going to Cedar Point in Ohio...all the way from Pittsburgh. Yeah...I'll probably miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back