• Seth Rollins

• Roman Reigns

• Dean Ambrose

• None of Them

• Like them all Equally

Results are only viewable after voting.

pepentorresHHH

Getting Noticed By Management
Easy question, from what we've seen since SS till they were defeated by 11 superstars..... Who is your favorite?
You can use, ring skills, mic skills, it factor, look, potential, anything to justify your answer...

Personally its a tossup between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. Rollins is way more agile in the ring and his abilities are amazing. Roman Reigns is a beast. Did you saw that spear on Gabriel?

Mic skills i think they are equal.

Both have a good look with Reigns as the enforcer and Reigns as the high flyer

Both guys have bright futures.

Dean Ambrose, TBH doesnt appeal to me, his matches have never peaked my interest, his mic skills are above Reigns and Rollins but his style is not my cup of tea i guess and He looked waaaay too skinny the other night

If i have to rank them id have to say Rollins, Reigns and then Ambrose

What about You?

Dean Ambrose for me. I remember seeing him doing the Superstars darkmatch in London back in April 2012 (lord how much he's progressed since then) against Alex Riley (lord how he's declined since then), I'd heard a lot of hype about him from Indy fans and Justin LaBar on CSR, so to see him live gave me a good idea to see what he was like.

From the moment he came from behind the curtain I was impressed, you could tell this guy could be a top heel in the business, he got to the top of the stage and said 'you have until I get to the bottom of the ramp to show some respect for me London' and from then I was hooked. Add that to his in ring ability and you have one class wrestler

I like Seth Rollins the best. He moves around the ring with greater agility than the others and his facial expressions are not to be missed.

Dean Ambrose is okay, but he has too much of a babyface for those scowls to look as menacing as he intends. Roman Reigns has a great look when he's standing still, but his two partners outshine him once the bell rings.

All in all, I'm much more impressed with the group than I was at the beginning. In the two "11 vs 3" matches, they showed the ring presence and timing that many wrestlers struggle years for, yet never attain. I can see useful singles careers for all of 'em, but I believe Rollins will go further than the rest.

Yeah it's gotta be Ambrose for me too. Guy is a future main eventer, his promos are crazy good, his selling is good, he has these little nuances in matches that elevate things by 100%. Also he looks way better physically now than he did in NXT.

I like Rollins and Reigns too, Reigns will be a top guy too, but he's still very green, his spear looks awesome. Rollins needs to improve his mic work but all three of these guys are going to be around for a long time, they're so great.

I like Rollins the most. It's a shame he gets the shitty deal out of the three, with Ambrose being champ on his own and Reigns usually getting a pin with the Spear.

Ambrose is the best on the mic. He's so good, he could probably pass for a real actor. He's very good at keeping in character in the ring, as well.

Reigns has the best look and he's the biggest. Having Rocky-blood in you can't be a bad thing, either. His cock gets ridden a little hard on the forum, though. He clearly gets carries in every Shield promo. There's nothing wrong with having a character that isn't wordy (think Lesnar or Rey), but that's usually to hide the wrestler's flaws.

Rollins was hugely over in NXT with his metal gimmick and he was absolutely stellar in the ring. He's had to tone down his flying considerably (since you don't want your heels to get cheered, no matter what the Punk marks will tell you), but he had amazing matches as a face. His accent is a little thick (mid-west isn't it?), but he still gives good promos. The accent, the crazy hair and the risk taking reminds me a lot of what a sober Jeff Hardy would be like...

I like Dean Ambrose the most. Before he debuted and everyone was talking about how amazing they thought he was I initially predicted he would never live up to that hype. He had exceeded my expectations and I fully expect him to go on to a successful career as a multi time heel WWE or World Heavweight Champion. He is the best on the mic and in the ring in my opinion. In the long run I think Ambrose will be the most successful member other than possibly Rollins.

Rollins is my second favorite. He's a close second to Ambrose both in promos and his work in the ring. He has the potential to do well as a face and I'd love to see him facing Ambrose in a title feud later down the line with Rollins being the face. Reigns is the worst on the mic but he's not too far behind his two allies in his match quality. I like all 3 of them and anticipate seeing each of them move on to successful solo careers after the inevitable split of The Shield.

i like Seth Rollins the most, but Dean Ambrose is a very close second and Reigns is a 3rd. Reigns has nice hard hitting moves and is a good big man with great agility. he isnt the best on the mic and isnt the best of the 3 in the ring which is why i dont like him the best. Dean Ambrose has a unique look where he reminds me of a Scott Hall. his move set is also unique and his finsher (despite being unnamed) looks devestating. he is also great at cutting promos, so he's a close second, but i like Seth Rollins the best. his move set is good and i also liked how he took some moves that Bryan did to him in a match and hope he continues to do that in various matches. he can also jump off the top rope well, though it's not used as much due to him being heel. his mat wrestling is really good which reminds me a bit of CM Punk and his promo skills are very underrated and he looks alot like a younger Punk with his look. so it's Rollins to me, but all three members are talented.

I like Rollins the most. It's a shame he gets the shitty deal out of the three, with Ambrose being champ on his own and Reigns usually getting a pin with the Spear.

Ambrose is the best on the mic. He's so good, he could probably pass for a real actor. He's very good at keeping in character in the ring, as well.

Reigns has the best look and he's the biggest. Having Rocky-blood in you can't be a bad thing, either. His cock gets ridden a little hard on the forum, though. He clearly gets carries in every Shield promo. There's nothing wrong with having a character that isn't wordy (think Lesnar or Rey), but that's usually to hide the wrestler's flaws.

Rollins was hugely over in NXT with his metal gimmick and he was absolutely stellar in the ring. He's had to tone down his flying considerably (since you don't want your heels to get cheered, no matter what the Punk marks will tell you), but he had amazing matches as a face. His accent is a little thick (mid-west isn't it?), but he still gives good promos. The accent, the crazy hair and the risk taking reminds me a lot of what a sober Jeff Hardy would be like...

Davenport, Iowa to be exact. Spent a ton of time in the ring with the man, and proud to call him a friend. I'd also like to say that i doubt that he'll be the last from the Quad City area to make a splash in the big leagues eventually. But yea, Rollins has come a long way from the barn, and is an amazing performer.

Mic Skills = Ambrose
In Ring Ability = Rollins
But I see Reigns as the next big thing once he goes solo. He has the look, skills, and pedegree. Just needs better mic skills.

He's a future WWE champ.

Note to senile Vinnie Mac..............your a dumb ass for not waiting. Should have let Bryan keep getting fucked up and then turn The Shiled fac to fight the injustice.

THAT would have been a money maker. Just think of the slogans and merchandise such as with the NWO.

Reigns is my favorite superstar from shield.. Its been right that he is not good enough in mic skills with respect to Seth but he reminds me of Dave batista .. The way he powerbombs , the way he deliver spear.. He is best in ring style .. And in the end of the day he was pinned only once in a year.. He is powerhouse of shield..

It was Ambrose for me, however Rollins started to grow on me. His in ring skill and overall look made him stand out in my mind. Of course Ambrose's mannerism when competing is also something to be praised, subtle things can make a huge impact. So, in my opinion, Rollins is my favorite, with Ambrose a close second. However, all 3 Shield members are good, together, they're superb.

Have always been a big Tyler Black fan, so for me it's Rollins, I will say that Ambrose is playing his role beyond perfectly. Watch him when they're doing a beat down and he's always watching out to see what else is happening and looking to see if the victim is making a comeback. He's brilliant!

Rollins and Roman are tied for me but I voted Rollins.
I think he looks awesome and he's entertaining in the ring.
Roman just screams bad ass to me. He has a good look.
Ambrose is very unique and is good on the mic but I haven't really gotten into him. I saw him wrestle on a DGUSA pay per view a few years back and I had never seen him before. I thought he was drunk the way he was moving around. I've since learned he's just like that. He has odd movements and I'm slowly getting used to it. No slight to the guy though. I'd rather a guy be unique than be the same cookie cutter wrestler we already see.

They are all fantastic with great futures. I personally favour Roman Reigns but I rate all three highly. Reigns is very entertaining in the ring and he is so brilliantly destructive. In addition to his talent he also has the "look" (and the family) to ensure that he well. I would personally like to see him speak a bit more often but that will come with time.

Ambrose and Rollins are also fantastic. Ambrose' weird persona is intriguing to say the least and he delivers in the ring. Ambrose is the singles champ, Rollins is the big guy with the impactful finisher and Rollins doesn't seem to get a fair chance. I think we need to hear him cut more promos and have more ring time. They have 5 hours of TV, why can't Seth Rollins have a singles match (even against someone like Justin Gabriel) just to show us, and the WWE what he can do.

I think its a given that all three of these guys will have big futures. I fear that after the inevitable Shield break up they may flounder a bit but they will find their feet and be around for years to come.

I think Ambrose is the complete package right now but Reigns might prove to be the hottest commodity in the long run.

While Roman Reigns is impressing me more and more all the time (and I think he will end up a main eventer and a World Champion), Dean Ambrose is still the guy for me. He has the ability to be THE top heel in the business.

There are very few wrestlers that have the mic skills, charisma and confidence of Ambrose and his promo's captivate me. I must have spent hours at a time on YoutTube watching his old promos as John Moxley, and while he hasn't had the opportunity to really unleash on the mic yet in WWE, you know the talent is there. Plus, his in-ring work is very solid and getting better all the time.

I love his mannerisms and the way he has an element of Health Ledger's joker about him. It's very easy to imagine him as a sick, twisted, and sadistic heel and that is what I hope WWE do with him once The Shield split.

I'm a big fan of all of them, Rollins athletic style and cocky intensity are great to watch, and Reigns has the best spear since Goldberg and a calm, cool swagger about him that reminds me of Diesel, but my vote goes to Ambrose as in the ring he is unique from his movements to his mannerisms and facials, and he is also fantastic on the mic.

I think if we are talking the all-around performer, Dean Ambrose by far. He has a decent look, is excellent in the ring, and is passable enough for now on the mic. Seth Rollins is okay but nothing special on the mic & is sloppy in ring so he doesn't strike me as a future star. Maybe a decent mid-carder given the time to get his mechanics in ring down. Roman Reigns has a lot of intensity and strength but lacks any real character to connect with a big audience as a main event guy. Dean Ambrose just needs to work abit on his mic work and he'd be custom made for becoming the next big star in WWE once a Shield split happens.

Without a shadow of doubt Dean Ambrose. From just the way he carries himself in the ring like a deranged psycho to his promos, he impresses me. I have seen his indie work so I now what hes capable of which makes me excited. Just think of the deranged Joker type promos he can cut when he splits from the Shield and becomes a lose cannon much like Brian Pillman was. He reminds me of Pillman which is a good thing. But I also got to say I am really impressed with Reigns because I saw him in FCW and when he debuted on Raw and he has come so far. He is really learning from Rollins and Ambrose and rather quickly too which shows his dedication, hard work and passion for wrestling and his own personal goals. Also waiting to see Rollins as a face vs Punk and Bryan and Ceasro, will be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back