Film Throwdown #2 - Tong Po vs Chong Li

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
It's time for my second installment of IC25's "Film Throwdown." This week, I ask the major question - if Jean Claude van Damme's opponents in his first two major fight movies - Bloodsport and Kickboxer.

chong_points.JPG

VS.

65624-10219.gif

Two frightening men. Both record holders with imposing kicks and nightmarish stares. Both taken down by Jean Claude van Damme.

So, if these two ever fought, who would kick who's ass and why?

Whichever one was in the movie where Jean-Claude Van Damme befriended some bearded, barrel-chested dude whom he beat at an arcade game. I'm tempted to say Bloodsport, but, ever since JCVD, I am sad to say that Van Damme is no longer one of my idols, and that I have intentionally forgotten all of his films...if you could have only seen me then, tear-streaked cheeks and shredded-up Sudden Death and Double Impact posters everywhere.

Definitely, definitely Tong Po.

Tong Po was a Muay Thai master, who could chop down a tree with just his kicks. Think about that for a second. Imagine someone who can chop down a tree with their kicks, chopping at your leg or God forbid, your face. There's no way Chong Li would be able to withstand that kind of striking power. And the fact is, he's too slow to be able to dodge it. So, yeah.... Tong Po would most definitely beat the living hell out of this guy.

Plus, you have to factor in the intimidation factor of the fact that if you beat Tong Po, then you're libel to get a cap bust in your ass, lol. That's some scary, scary shit, from an already scary man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back