• Dante

• Alucard

Results are only viewable after voting.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Final Fight...

DyDgyjy.jpg

Stage: Final Destination

Finally, after a month of heated debates and fierce battles, we have reached the end of the tournament. Dante and Alucard are the two remaining competitors from a field that originally contained sixty-four.

Dante's path to the finals almost exclusively went through other video game characters, including Isaac, Wesker, Alduin, and Bayonetta, as well as a second round victory over Mad Max. The hero of Devil May Cry generally faced little opposition and was able to beat almost all of his opponents handily, blasting and slashing his way to the end of this tournament.

Alucard's journey in his second BZT was more varied, but he did face tournament favorites in the past three rounds, including Bugs Bunny, Wolverine, and an extremely close fight with Magneto. In the first two rounds Alucard handily dispatched Mecha Hitler and Eren Jaeger, but rounds three through five proved to be more challenging. Still, the star of Hellsing could not be stopped and has landed in the finals.

This fight will take place on Final Destination: the Super Smash Bros. stage known for giving no fighter an advantage. Will Dante be able to win what is sure to be the toughest fight of his career and finally be ale to give Alucard the fight he is living to have? Or will Alucard once again feast on the remains of a powerful enemy that came up short?

FIGHT!

I'd go Dante because I like him more. That said, this fight could go either way. Both are just equally matched. Alucard has intangibility that gives him the edge over Dante. But, then again Dante's hi-tech equipment can nullify that. They're just equally matched in strength and speed. I'd like to hear arguments on both sides before I vote though.

Alucard has intangibility that gives him the edge over Dante. But, then again Dante's hi-tech equipment can nullify that.
Please tell me how Dante's equipment nullifies the fact that Alucard can become intangible.

I'm giving this to Alucard. Not only is Alucard immortal and can heal himself from any amount of damage from a paper cut to decapitation damn near instantly. Then you have Dante who while extremely resilient can still die. Then there is the army of souls he has at his beck and call whenever he needs them.

Dante is possibly the toughest challenge Alucard has ever faced. No doubt he's going to toy with Dante a bit like he usually does but when he finds out Dante isn't your normal run of the mill human and bullets do nothing he will eventually take off all restraints he has put on himself and summon hellhounds and any other soul he needs to take out the son of Sparda.

Alucard is looking for that single entity that can kill him but I don't think that entity is Dante.

Please tell me how Dante's equipment nullifies the fact that Alucard can become intangible.

I'm giving this to Alucard. Not only is Alucard immortal and can heal himself from any amount of damage from a paper cut to decapitation damn near instantly. Then you have Dante who while extremely resilient can still die. Then there is the army of souls he has at his beck and call whenever he needs them.

Dante is possibly the toughest challenge Alucard has ever faced. No doubt he's going to toy with Dante a bit like he usually does but when he finds out Dante isn't your normal run of the mill human and bullets do nothing he will eventually take off all restraints he has put on himself and summon hellhounds and any other soul he needs to take out the son of Sparda.

Alucard is looking for that single entity that can kill him but I don't think that entity is Dante.

Wouldn't have called it equipment. Dante has various styles. Quicksilver helps him control time and Doppelganger helps him summon his multiples. Alucard is a huge threat for Dante but I am vaguely sure Dante could take him down. This would be a bloody all out brawl and can go either way.

Dante may figure out something. Though Alucard may have something to answer Dante's skills. I am voting Dante here because I like him more. I can't decide of a decisive winner here.

I've said this Dante's last 2 matches to Phenom and I'll say it here.

These are supposed to be random fights so Dante wouldn't have time to find the quicksilver or get his Doppelganger ability. All he would have in a completely random encounter are his sword (I'll even through in his brother's sword that Dante took from him) and his pistols. All formidable weapons to be sure and used with his innate speed & endurance and you have one hell of a fighter.

Just not one that can beat Alucard.

And I've said this the last two rounds. We're taking these characters at their best/most recent forms. So he will already have all of his styles and extra abilities that he has picked up along the way. This isn't Dante before DMC, this is Dante after DMC 4. Those events have already happened. So no, he doesn't have to find those abilities. He has them. I'll concede that he won't have all of his equipment because he just wouldn't. In the games, though, he carries two melee weapons and two secondary weapons. He always has Rebellion and Ebony and Ivory. He also usually always has Yamato. So those are given.

So Dante would be able to use Quicksilver to control time and his doppelgangers. Also, I don't think Alucard's Hellhounds or Familiars would be to much of a challenge for Dante. He routinely takes out enemies like that by the dozens. He'll be able to use trickster to teleport, so he can easily match Alucard's speed.

Both of these characters have low regard for injury because they know they can heal. So they'll go head to head with their guns, swords, fighting skills, and special abilities. Realizing that they're not really making much head way. Alucard will drop his restrictions and go all out and then Dante will transform into his devil trigger and go all out.

Honestly, I can't see a scenario where either would win. They could both take each other's best and survive. Perhaps Dante could use his mother's amulet to reopen the gate to hell and lock Alucard in there like he did Virgil, but I doubt that.

Honestly, Idk who would win.

Since these two are so evenly matched, I'm wanting to base my vote off of each fighter's attitude toward the idea of combat.

I don't think that Alucard would ever let someone beat him, but it seems like he fantasizes about the idea that one day he'll meet the person who can take him down. Dante on the other hand is a cocky prick who's crazy brave enough to take on the worst that Hell could cough up and he's tough enough to inexplicably endure damage that would have most competitors in this tournament.

I'm torn because logic is telling me that Alucard would see Dante as potentially being the one person who could kill him, but logic is also telling me that Alucard wouldn't respect Dante enough to want him to be that one person.

Both men have seen it all and endured it all. The only way I see one man winning is if there's the slightest amount of doubt in their minds that winning is something they want. I'm leaning toward Dante, but like most on here I'm not ready to devote a write in vote to anyone.

One thing that I absolutely love about this fight is how these two mirror each other. The round size and style of guns are nearly identical with Ebony and Ivory matching purpose and color with The Jackal and Cassul. The white weapon fires large rounds in auto, while the black weapon is meant for long distance targeting. That being said, I have to give the Jackal an edge. While both are custom weapons with the finest craftsmanship, the Jackal's 13mm rounds are simply bigger, with more stopping power, not to mention the mercury tips. For those that don't know your bullets: that's .45 vs .51 calibur. And you'd be surprised how much difference that makes in the size of the hole. .50 is used for sniper rifles.

For those saying Dante won't go down from a gun, it should be noted that while it won't kill him, The Jackal will put him on his ass, as it has no trouble destroying a door.

This is just the early game though. But my thoughts are, that Dante's going to have to go first when pulling out the big stuff.

Fuck!

I mean, I'll pull for my guy Alucard until the end of time, but if there's one guy who can take him it's Dante. I'm also going to wait until some arguments have been posted, because I absolutely think one guy CAN walk out of this the winner, and I want to really see some breakdowns of the powers of each and how they can counteract each other.

This is such a badass fight and I'm glad to see it happen. I think there's a lot of weight placed on who can bring out the big guns first, which definitely sways the fight in favor of Dante, but there's no telling just yet who comes out on top here. I fully expect to see full Devil Trigger Dante vs. gloves-off Alucard and I can't wait.

These are Dante's many abilities and weapons:

Dante inherited much of his father's incredible power. Dante possesses superhuman stats all across the board. Even in his young adult days, he was capable of smashing large chunks of stone with utter ease. As he grew older, his strength grew well beyond 100 tons. He was able to block a punch from the stone Savior as well as support the monstrous statue and toss it off it's feet himself without much effort. He is capable of moving so fast he appears to teleport and his reflexes enable him to dodge bullets from point blank after they have been fired. His attack speed is so great that when fighting his brother, they prevented pouring rain from touching the ground until they stopped moving. He has superhuman agility and his durability coupled with his healing factor make him extremely hard to kill. He has taken superhuman strength blows easily, bullets don't penetrate his skeleton and he has survived and healed from being impaled through the chest multiple times. His accuracy is also top notch as he can line up multiple bullets from far away and he can fire multiple bullets as if they were being fired from an automatic weapon. Dante also possesses minor magic capabilities and is a skilled martial artist. Dante's abilities are increased when he transforms into his demonic form. As Dante has gotten older, he can hold his demonic form for longer periods of time. It has been stated that his skill and power have surpassed even that of the Legendary Sparda himself.

Dante carries the sword his father left him, Rebellion. He also carries an amulet that his mother left him. These are keys that he used to obtain his father's Sparda sword and power

To have devil blood flowing through one’s veins is to be blessed with heightened power, endurance and special abilities, the greatest of which being the Devil Trigger. Once enough damage has been taken from enemies, Dante can transform into a form hailing from his father’s side. Characterized by a red aura surrounding him, the Trigger heightens Dante’s power even more. It makies his senses more effective and his equipment can also gain special uses. Dante's physical appearance in this form varies from game to game and also depends on what weapon he's using at the time.

A few of Dante's powers come from separate styles.

Quicksilver: Allows Dante to slow down time in an area to that of a crawl granting him the appearance of even greater speed.

Doppelganger: It allows Dante to form a shadow clone of himself.

Darkslayer: This style allows Dante to teleport in close distances.

Weapons:

Rebellion, Ebony & Ivory, Coyote-A, Agni & Rudra, Ifrit, Gilgamesh, Alastor, Sword of Sparda, Cerberus, Nevan, Beowulf, Lucifer, Kalina Ann, Grenadegun, Needlegun, Missile Launcher, Submachine guns, Artemis, Spiral, Pandora, and Yamato. I don't think, though, that he'd have all of these weapons for the battle. Alucard wouldn't have all of his weapons either. Dante would definitely have Rebellion, Yamato, and Ebony & Ivory though.

Dante has the power, skill, and equipment to not only match Alucard, but possibly surpass him. How will Dante kill Alucard though? That seems to be the question. Well, he doesn't have to kill Alucard; he could knock him out, but if you want the kill, doesn't Alucard die if he loses all of his souls? So if Alucard summons his Familiars and Hell Hounds to fight, Dante would take them all out and Alucard would lose those souls. All Dante has to do is keep chopping and blowing away at Alucard and when he loses all of the souls he has accumulated, he's finished.

Dante has literally been to hell and back, he's destroyed Mundus, the emporer of hell in space, he has taken on a collosal giant statue made of marble called the Savior, which was embued with demonic power. He's bested his brother, Virgil, who is literally his twin and equal in every way. Not once but twice. Dante has been eaten and he lived. He's been shot, stabbed, blown up, electrocuted, thrown off of buildings, throw walls, etc and he lived. He's fought giant demons, fire demons, ice demons, light demons, dark demons, flying demons, etc and killed them all.

I'm going with Dante here if that's not clear. When he gets done, it won't be just the Devil, but Alucard may cry.

Vote Dante.

I'm not going to quote 1 sentence out of that word fort so I'm just going to ask.

What weapons wouldn't Alucard have? Everything I mentioned he always has with him ready to use

I'm not going to quote 1 sentence out of that word fort so I'm just going to ask.

What weapons wouldn't Alucard have? Everything I mentioned he always has with him ready to use

This might be hard for you to imagine, but I was just making a general post and it wasn't aimed or even referring to anything you said.

Alucard will have the Jackal and Casull but those are the only weapons that he always has with him.

One thing that I absolutely love about this fight is how these two mirror each other. The round size and style of guns are nearly identical with Ebony and Ivory matching purpose and color with The Jackal and Cassul. The white weapon fires large rounds in auto, while the black weapon is meant for long distance targeting. That being said, I have to give the Jackal an edge. While both are custom weapons with the finest craftsmanship, the Jackal's 13mm rounds are simply bigger, with more stopping power, not to mention the mercury tips. For those that don't know your bullets: that's .45 vs .51 calibur. And you'd be surprised how much difference that makes in the size of the hole. .50 is used for sniper rifles.

For those saying Dante won't go down from a gun, it should be noted that while it won't kill him, The Jackal will put him on his ass, as it has no trouble destroying a door.

This is just the early game though. But my thoughts are, that Dante's going to have to go first when pulling out the big stuff.

I'm not so sure that Alucard could do the type of damage you're referring to to Dante with his guns. First, Dante is absolutely fast enough to dodge bullets. He can slow down time as well. If that's not enough, though; I give you exhibit c:

[YOUTUBE]Hjebqbe5wJg[/YOUTUBE]

Watch what happens as bullets came into play. He blocks them with Rebellion. Also, for those who'll foolishly say that this video shows that Dante can be beaten, this fight happened before Dante had awakened his devil trigger and before Dante had even a fraction of the powers he had by the end of the series. I know the game is called DMC 3 but the plot of that game is actually the first in DMC storyline.

Ok fantastic.

If the guns don't work (which I think they would but whatever) there is the millions of souls Alucard can call upon at will to do his bidding.

Not to mention out of all the seals placed upon him Alucard can remove all but the last one making him progressively stronger as each one is taken off.

Ok fantastic.

If the guns don't work (which I think they would but whatever) there is the millions of souls Alucard can call upon at will to do his bidding.

Not to mention out of all the seals placed upon him Alucard can remove all but the last one making him progressively stronger as each one is taken off.

Plus Alucard has all those different kinds of whips he used in Castlevania.

This is Alucard from Hellsing not Castlevania so I don't think those count.

Not that they're needed though once he releases a few seals

This is ironclad proof that Alucard was in Castlevania.......

The problem Alucard would face in this fight is bad memory, once Alucard walks a little bit to make the screen move, another Dante would appear the second he moves back. This might be a draw.

Vote Alucard.

I never said he wasn't in Castlevania.

What I said was this is the Alucard from Hellsing which isn't the same.

Going down this road isn't fair to Dante because the people arguing for Alucard can pick from the entirety of Dracula/Alucard lore which is completely unfair.

Not only that it's not needed. Alucard from Hellsing is more than enough to beat Dante without picking from other versions of the character.

Alucard could call all of the Familiars he wants. I'm actually counting on him to call his Familiars. They're not anywhere near as powerful as Alucard or Dante are and cutting through hundreds and hundreds of demons/monsters is literally the game play of every DMC. The more souls he calls, the better. When he runs out of souls, he dies.

Let him release as many seals as he wants. Dante is very powerful normally. Can lift over 100 tons easily. If he transforms, though, he becomes several times more powerful and faster. Dante can more than match Alucard.

You're really selling Dante short. Idk why you hate him so much but you've been selling him short for about three rounds now. He's much more powerful than you either think he is or then you're trying to bill him as. I mean, I've literally shown you proof of this.

Alucard could call all of the Familiars he wants. I'm actually counting on him to call his Familiars. They're not anywhere near as powerful as Alucard or Dante are and cutting through hundreds and hundreds of demons/monsters is literally the game play of every DMC. The more souls he calls, the better. When he runs out of souls, he dies.
hundreds and hundreds. try millions and millions, some of which are almost as powerful as Aucard. He's also smart enough to keep enough in reserve so he won't die
Let him release as many seals as he wants. Dante is very powerful normally. Can lift over 100 tons easily. If he transforms, though, he becomes several times more powerful and faster. Dante can more than match Alucard.
Alucard and Dante are evenly matched to start out with. Dante does have devil trigger which makes him let's go with 10x more powerful for the sake of simplicity. in response Alucard would release a seal making him 10x more powerful keeping them even. Realizing they're still even Alucard would release another seal or 2 making him 10-20x more powerful and unless Dante has more levels to his devil trigger than I'm aware of (which he may very well have I don't know enough about him to say) he has no way to match Alucard's power after releasing a few of his seals
You're really selling Dante short. Idk why you hate him so much but you've been selling him short for about three rounds now.
I don't think I'm selling him short. regardless of the fact I don't think he should have beaten Wesker or Alduin I am giving him all that he deserves. I'll give you all the abilities and Items you've stated above and I still don't think it's enough to beat Alucard.
He's much more powerful than you either think he is or then you're trying to bill him as.
How is this true when I have basically agreed with almost everything you've said about Dante. I like Dante, Devil May Cry is high on my list of favorite games
I mean, I've literally shown you proof of this.
I'll be honest with you here,I didn't watch them. You posted pictures of other people playing the game. Of course a video game character is going to look unstoppable if you are good enough at a game and record it after you've become an expert.

The way I've been trying to vote in this tournament (with varying degrees of effect I'll grant you) is by thinking that every character is a sentient being capable of their own thought and action outside of someone behind a controller or what a director wants the character to do. Using this method I have fought against Dante for the last 3 rounds because I don't think he's good enough without someone behind a controller.

I've shown you mostly cut scenes though, not gameplay. I posted only one gameplay video and that was to show Dante's teleporting abilities because there was no cut scene which showed them.

Anyways, Dante's Devil Trigger works proportional to the weapon he's using. The more powerful the weapon, the more powerful the Trigger. That's why it's called a Devil Trigger and the weapons are called Devil Arms. Also, if you give Dante every weapon he's accumulated, Alucard loses and loses badly. All Dante would need is the Sword of Sparda and it's over. Of course he could use Cerberus to freeze Alucard. Pandora is a briefcase of 666 different weapons. That's only three items from his equipment. I'd rethink that statement were I you. Here's all of Dante's weapons:

Devil Arms

Sword of Sparda

Appearance: Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2 (Trish), Devil May Cry 3 (as the Force Edge), Devil May Cry 4, Devil May Cry: The Animated Series, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Element: Demon
Form: Longsword (Force Edge), Scythe, sword and spear (Sparda)
Description: The legendary sword of the Dark Knight Sparda, containing the bulk of his devilish powers. It is the goal of Vergil and Arkham in Devil May Cry 3, is awakened by Dante in Devil May Cry, is seen with Sparda in a flashback in The Animated Series, and is taken by Trish and used by Sanctus in the final battle in Devil May Cry 4. Vergil also used its unawakened form in battle with Dante at the end of Devil May Cry 3, and as one of his weapons during his gameplay in Special Edition.

Yamato

Appearance: Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 3, Devil May Cry 4, DmC: Devil May Cry, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Project X Zone 2
Element: Dark
Form: Tachi
Description: The trademark katana belonging to Vergil as an heirloom from his father, and later coming in to the possession of Nero, and at one point Dante. It is able to cut through nearly anything effortlessly, including space itself.

Rebellion

Appearance: Devil May Cry 2, Devil May Cry 3, Devil May Cry 4, Devil May Cry: The Animated Series, DmC: Devil May Cry, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Project X Zone, Project X Zone 2
Element: Magic
Form: Claymore
Description: The trademark claymore belonging to Dante as an heirloom from his father. It is a key element in releasing Dante's devil half, though it must first be awakened by the taste of his blood.

Alastor

Appearance: Devil May Cry, Viewtiful Joe, Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble
Element: Lightning
Form: Broadsword
Description: The sword manifestation of Alastor the Thunder Devil. Dante finds it impaled through a sculpture of a woman. It is capable of attacking with lightning speed, and allows Dante to perform Air Raid.

Ifrit

Appearance: Devil May Cry
Element: Fire
Form: Gauntlets
Description: The gauntlet manifestation of Ifrit the Fire Devil. Dante finds it resting on an altar in the Colosseum. It is capable of attacking with infernal hellfire.

Cerberus

Appearance: Devil May Cry 3, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Element: Ice
Form: Nunchaku
Description: A tripartite nunchaku originating from Cerberus the Ice Guardian. Dante obtains it after defeating Cerberus, the guardian of Temen-ni-gru's gate.

Agni & Rudra

Appearance: Devil May Cry 3, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Element: Fire and Wind
Form: Scimitars
Description: A pair of living scimitars, wielded by demonic golems, better known as Agni & Rudra the Firestorm, the guardians of Temen-ni-gru's upper portion. They have rather accommodating personalities, and can be temporarily combined into a double-sided scimitar.

Nevan

Appearance: Devil May Cry 3, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Project X Zone, Project X Zone 2
Element: Lightning
Form: Guitar
Description: A weapon capable of transforming into guitar/scythe variants originating from Nevan the Lightning Witch. Dante obtains it after defeating Nevan. It is capable of summoning Nevan's bats to attack, and allows Dante to perform Air Raid.

Beowulf

Appearance: Devil May Cry 3, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Element: Light
Form: Gauntlets and Greaves
Description: A set of gauntlets and greaves originating from Beowulf the Lightbeast. Vergil obtains them after killing Beowulf and Dante finds them after Arkham activates the Temen-ni-gru and Vergil falls into an abyss.

Gilgamesh

Appearance: Devil May Cry 4
Element: Metal
Form: Gauntlets, Greaves, Mask, and Back Armor
Description: A set of gauntlets, greaves, mask, and back armor made of a living, organic sharped metal equipped with thruster-like machines built inside.

Lucifer

Element: Dark
Form: Backpack, Short Spears
Description: An armor-like apparatus capable of summoning spectral blades very similar to Vergil's Summoned Swords.

Firearms

Ebony & Ivory

Appearance: Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, Devil May Cry 3, Devil May Cry 4,, Devil May Cry: The Animated Series, DmC: Devil May Cry, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Project X Zone, Project X Zone 2
Form: Dual customized M1911 pistols
Description: A pair of black and white trademark handguns customized for Dante under the name "Tony Redgrave."

Summoned Swords

Appearance: Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 3, Devil May Cry 4, DmC: Devil May Cry, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Project X Zone 2
Form: Spectral form of the Force Edge (Vergil), Ninja Daggers (Nero)
Description: Magical blades used by Vergil, and later by Nero when in Devil Trigger, for long range attacks.

Luce & Ombra

Appearance: Devil May Cry (Legendary Dark Knight), Devil May Cry 2 (Trish), Devil May Cry 4 (Trish), Devil May Cry: The Animated Series
Form: Dual customized M1911 pistols
Description: A pair of handguns once used by Sparda.

Kalina Ann

Appearance: Devil May Cry 3, Devil May Cry 4, Devil May Cry: The Animated Series, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Project X Zone, Project X Zone 2
Form: Bazooka rocket launcher with bayonet
Description: A combination bazooka/bayonet belonging to Lady, but temporarily lent to Dante. It can only be fired while on the ground, and possesses a strong recoil, but can fire multiple missiles and can shoot its bayonet as a grappling hook.

Shotgun

Appearance: Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, Devil May Cry 3, Devil May Cry 4
Form: Sawn-off shotgun
Description: A shotgun with greater firepower, but shorter range and longer reload-time than Ebony & Ivory. (A variant of the Shotgun appears in Devil May Cry 4 as the Coyote-A).
Hi powered shot (available charge shot related skills after upgrade)

Grenadegun

Form: Grenade launcher with under-barrel
Description: A drum-fed grenade launcher.

Needlegun

Form: Harpoon gun
Description: An aquatic weapon that rapidly fires needles into the enemy.

Nightmare-β

Form: Demonic laser gun
Description: A demonic fire-arm which fires reflectable lasers powered by Dante's Devil Trigger.

Nightmare-γ

Appearance: Devil May Cry 2
Form: Demonic laser gun
Description: An upgraded form of the Nightmare-β which Trish uses underwater.

Missile Launcher

Form: Missile Launcher
Description: A missile launcher used by Dante.

Submachine Guns

Form: Dual Heckler & Koch l MP5k submachine guns
Description: A pair of weak submachine guns used by Dante.

Artemis

Appearance: Devil May Cry 3
Form: Demonic Laser Gun
Description: A demonic fire-arm which can fire multiple lasers at either one or many targets, as well as into the sky, creating an "Acid Rain" effect.

Spiral

Appearance: Devil May Cry 3
Form: Sniper Rifle
Description: An armor-piercing sniper rifle with a slow reload-time that can only be fired while on the ground. Its rounds can pierce multiple targets and always increase the Style meter.

Coyote-A

Form: Sawn-off shotgun
Description: A shotgun with greater firepower, but shorter range and longer reload-time than Ebony & Ivory (A variation of the Shotgun).

Pandora

Element: Light
Form: Briefcase (initial), can then transform into a bowgun, bazooka, laser cannon, Gatling gun, mobile missile battery, or a bladed boomerang
Description: A demonic briefcase belonging to Dante. It is capable of changing its form to 666 weapons, of which only seven are used in the game. It is acquired after defeating Dagon and features a new gauge called the Disaster Gauge. The gauge fills through use of Pandora's standard forms and is depleted whenever its Gunslinger modes are used.

Even with all of that, though, all Dante needs is Yamato which can cut through space time. Meaning that even if Alucard goes intangible his ass is grass. Yamato coupled with the Devil Trigger means Alucard is done for.

I'm not reading all that garbage.

A word fort has always been the last line of defense of those who have no leg to stand on.

If someone wants to wade through what is most likely irrelevant and condense it into what's actually relevant please do.

Until then I've said everything I can say on the subject so if you have yet to vote then do the right thing and vote for the one who would win. Which is Alucard.

If Dante has the Sword Of Sparda and transforms into his Sparda form he can probably kick Alucard's ass. I mean in the Sparda form he defeated Mundus the Lord Of The Underworld who is basically the equivalent of the devil. Has Alucard defeated anyone like that?

That word fort is all relevant because you said give Dante all of his equipment so I'm giving you all of his equipment so you'd know what your up against. I also explained how the Devil Trigger worked because you obviously don't know which tells me that for this round and for the last few you haven't been voting for anyone, just against Dante because you clearly have little to no knowledge of him.

To answer your question Alex, no Alucard has never defeated or faced anyone/anything that powerful. I could Argue that Dante would have the Sword of Sparda too. Dante can carry 2 devil arms and 2 firearms. He mostly always has Rebellion and Ebony & Ivory. He could also have the Sword of Sparda along with Pandora(666 different weapons in one). So given his possibility in weapons along with his powers, I don't see how Dante could lose.

This is my written vote for Dante since the voting is close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back