Future Opponent For Edge

mace87

Occasional Pre-Show
So I've seen that Edge has revealed a short list of names of people he hopes to face off with in the future including the likes of Ricochet, Rollins, AJ Styles, Cesaro, Nakamura and Matt Riddle. Obviously some of these names aren't of a surprise to see are on the Rated R Superstars list however it did make me interested to see who you all would like to see Edge face in the coming years?

For me aside from Rollins and Styles who have already been mentioned I'd like to see him face Adam Cole or Daniel Bryan. I think Edge and Bryan having similar stories of returning from career ending injuries could create a compelling match based on respect as a showcase WrestleMania bout. Plus they would deliver a great straight up wrestling bout that needs no additional fanfare.
Adam Cole targeting someone of Edge's stature and being made to look like a legit main event player on Raw or SmackDown seems a no brainer to me. He seems deliver great matches with ease too so who wouldn't want to see that.

On a side note I'd love to see Edge get a short run as WWE or Universal Champion to atone for his final run as Champion before his retirement. What a feel good moment that would be before Edge puts an up and comer over as a future main event star. (If they can justify giving Goldberg the belt why not Edge)?

Let me know who you would like to see Edge face in the future.

He's bound to cross paths with Reigns and Rollins somewhere down the line.

Daniel Bryan and Cesaro would be ideal opponents and I wouldn't mind him having one last match against Jeff Hardy for nostalgia sake either.

I reckon Edge & Adam Cole would be a excellent feud pitching the past against the future & if given sufficient time they'd undoubtedly produce a series of great matches.

Edge & Black, Edge & Murphy, Edge & Austin Theory would also potentially be awesome too

I don't know how many matches is left with Edge but let'S say he stays for a few years and does like 5 matches a year. First i would finish his feud with Orton because you need to finish this first before thinking about who's next.

But after that, i would love to see him in a feud with Reigns followed by A.J. Styles and Maybe seth rollins. That would be my top 3 feud for him that i would love to see. I also would love to for him to have a one off match with Daniel Bryan and Brock Lesnar.

Edge needs a Run with the Fiend, just so we can have some vampire esq mind games from the old days....

plus the feind needs to come out to the broods old entrance at least once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back