Good Future Ideas....

logan_punisher

The-SLiM_Punisher
We will be viewing the best of the best of all of the Future Storylines, & Feuds We will view all of the good ideas we all have for the future. Also the opinions that I have to offer.

1.) After All We have seen. All that we have gotten from the Best In The World I have a interesting thought. I want to know what's next after Cmpunk vs. Paul Heyman & Curtis Axel. Cmpunk has done a lot if things to help wwe. From 2011 feud with Wwe and the pipebomb, The Rock vs. Cmpunk, To Him vs. Undertaker, To Summerslam vs. Brock Lesnar. My thought is Cmpunk vs. The Wyatt Family. Can you imagine those promos? Yes I like my thought. Do you guys?

2.) John Cena will return and Feud with Randy Orton? Yes. I feel like that will happen at some point. Cena returns and automatically jumps into that feud? No. John Cena returns and challenges Undertaker at WrestleMania? No. John Cena will feud with Batista. My opinion. I feel like that return will show a shocking moment BEFORE MANIA. What's your opinions?

3.) Here We Go. Triple H will FACE STONE COLD at WrestleMania 30. Its not the best choice, but a choice that would work. Stone Cold as a heel is not what I wanna see. Heres my Twist. NO HE WILL NOT BACK UP VINCE. Vince will stay heel with Triple H.

4.) Whose Going to win Royal Rumble? Not Cena, Cmpunk, or Rock. It will be Brock Lesnar. He will then use his Rumble shot to face Undertaker at WrestleMania 30.

I've seen some good opinions from my friends, but My opinions I have made in this thread makes me to believe that im right. I hope. It could be very interesting. Give your opinions. Have Fun.

My Opinion. Finished. Over

Logan_Punisher Out.

1) CM Punk will get involved with "corporation" Story line and help Bryan out. He might even face Orton for the Title... But I do not see The Wyatt Family .vs. Punk yet. It's Too Soon and it would be best to save that while the Wyatt Family keep building themselves up.

2) I Think Cena will come back and Face Orton at WrestleMania... Reason is, is I don't think Cena .vs. Taker is happening this year. I could be wrong but it just seems that Taker vs Brock is more of a possibility. Cena will want to get involved with the current storyline and I don't see Taker in that. Taker Also has beef with The Shield, So I could see him come out and beat them up only to have Brock beat Taker Down and challenge him at WrestleMania. Paul then can claim that punk could not beat Taker but Brock Can (which he won't).

3) Triple H I believe will face Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania... I could be wrong but I can see Shawn coming out to display his disgust over the new regime and the way they treated Daniel Bryan. Triple H could have the Shield beat him down only for him to return and come out of retirement and face Hunter.

4) the Royal Rumble seems to be going towards CM Punk or Daniel Bryan... But it's to early to tell. John Cena could win, but that seems too obvious and lazy for creative which is why it might happen lol. I would love to see CM Punk eliminate Brock Lesnar in the Rumble Match to get some revenge and get a huge pop before Mania.

1. That would be a step down for CM Punk, the second highest commodity in WWE right now. As much as I love The Wyatt Family, it would do nothing for Punk right now squaring off against mid-carders. Yeah, he fought Curtis Axel, but you live under a rock if you think Punk wanted Axel in a match.

2. I'm confused. Is it John Cena or Batista that you say will have the shocking return before WrestleMania? Both?

If I read your #2 right (ha), you say John Cena will return, not get involved in the Regime angle at first, not to challenge Undertaker at WrestleMania, but to face someone that's barely even rumored to be returning?

3. Longtime friend JR was tweeted about whether or not Stone Cold will be returning. He said this:

Tired topic. Times running out. I’d guess less than 50/50. Simply not likely

Besides, Austin has went on record to say he would only face one man in the WWE, and that man is CM Punk. And Steve Austin not siding with McMahon is not what I would call a "twist" given their history.

4. So Brock Lesnar either gives up his title shot, or Undertaker for some reason is Champion, according to your prediction. Both sound pretty bad, but let's analyze the one that sounds somewhat more decent and then the really bad one:

Brock Lesnar faces Undertaker at WrestleMania.: Possible, but not probable. This is the 30th Anniversary we are talking about, and most likely Undertaker's last ride. Giving that one last chance to Brock Lesnar, a man who's WWE career is already stacked, is the worst decision WWE could come up with. There are several better options to choose from, from stars that could capitalize on winning THE BIG ONE.

Brock Lesnar faces Undertaker at WrestleMania for the title.: The Undertaker has transcended any title when it comes to WrestleMania. He himself is practically a goddamn title. Him obtaining the gold, even for a last run, is a waste of a Championship Match that should be given to stars who are in their prime. It's about balance. The Undertaker has been my favorite wrestler since 2002, and even I don't think he should have another title run. He doesn't need it.

I'm thinking something along the lines of Cena vs. Punk vs. Orton for WM 30. I think D Bryan will have a short title reign this fall, but that Orton will regain it around Royal Rumble time. I think D Bryan fights a brainwashed Kane at WM. Punk will win the Rumble and wait to decide what title he's going after to play w/the Corporation. Cena will win the # 1 Contendership for the WWE title at Elimination Chamber. They'll wait a couple of weeks have a contract signing promoting Cena vs. Orton for the WWE title at WM...BOOM CM Punk interrupts the contract signing and informs everyone that he will fight John Cena & Randy Orton for the WWE title at WM 30.

I think CM Punk helping Daniel against the new Corporation would be great. The main characters in the Corp already don't like Punk. That would add to the feud. Punk isn't exactly what the Corp would want as a champion but had to accept him for over a year. Plus it would maybe make the Corp make an uneasy truce with Heyman, who they don't like either but he brings Axel and Lesnar to the table. Plus Heyman has already been paired with the Shield. That angle could work on so many levels.
I would like to see Kane come back as kind of a reprogrammed follower of the Wyatt Family. Then here comes big brother Undertaker to free his mind back to dark side. Then they could team together against the Family. That could save some wear and tear on the Takers body for maybe another WrestleMania match.
I really don't want to see Cena vs Orton again, but its gonna happen.
Just had a thought, this could be a way to have Cena as a heel. Have him kidnapped by the Wyatt Family and they brainwash him. He is doing bad things but its not all his fault. The kids will be chanting his name and he reacts like the brainwashing is wearing off but he still does heel stuff. After awhile he could either eventually break free of their hold on him or he could realize that he enjoys being evil and stays a heel for awhile.

I could see

Kane joining the Wyatt family and being the "We've been here all along" and Taker trying to "save" him at some point.

Undertaker coming out and pointing at the WM sign and Brock Lesner coming out and challenging him.

IF Bryan and Punk sell then a huge swerve would be Cena coming back and joining with Orton and HHH to say guys like Bryan are bad for business this would set up a Heal Cena vs Face Bryan for Mania

1. After the Punk/Heyman storyline has died down I see Punk getting involved in the 'corporation' storyline. He'd be on Bryan's side, but it'll be out of necessity rather than any anything else and it'll be clear that the two have a rivalry. Punk steps up to face Orton and beats him at the Rumble while Bryan keeps getting denied opportunities by the brass, instead fighting off Big Show, who has turned heel and joined Triple H, and The Shield. Bryan wins the rumble match to set up either Punk/Bryan or Bryan/Orton at Mania.

2. Cena returns to face The Undertaker. It's one of the biggest matches they have left and I imagine they'll want to do it when they can in case there's a chance Undertaker can't work another Mania and they miss their opportunity.

3. I have no idea where Triple H fits into Mania. Does he wrestle or does he let Orton fight for him in some sort of battle for control of the company? I could see a six-man with Triple H, Orton and somebody else (Big Show? Sheamus?) against a face Shield. I'm not sold that Batista will be back but if he is then I see an Evolution reunion on the cards and him being the third man.

4. Bryan wins the Rumble.

I'm not sure where Lesnar fits in. I see the Kane/Wyatt angle stretching out for a few months at least and the Wyatts going after someone like Ziggler. I think Ziggler will feud with Big Show before that, though.

It's fun to guess and give ideas but there are too many moving parts.

My projected WM30 card as of today:

Fandango vs. Curtis Axel for the IC championship

I'd like to see Axel hang onto the IC belt for a while. It keeps him a relevant mid-carder and seeing as he is the only full-time wrestler that Heyman represents I don't see it far fetched that he will be moving up shortly after Mania season. I picked the Fandango because I have to think that with the reaction his theme song gets and his character in general they will try to give him the face treatment before abandoning/repackaging.

Ryback vs. Sheamus

I call this the "Don't be a bully" program match. They are building Ryback as this bad ass jerk that picks on people smaller than him. Assuming Sheamus comes back as a face at first (which I think he will despite him being 10x more effective as a heel) this will be the angle written in. Sheamus comes back to avenge the victims of the big bad bully. Yawn.

Damien Sandow vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Dean Ambrose (for the World Heavyweight Championship)

Not really sure why I picked this as a three-way dance. Mostly because I think none of these guys can carry a major title as a pair but that's assuming I actually respect the WHC which nobody seems to starting with the company itself. If the angles all stay the same I can see Sandow being a corporate champ and Ambrose being injected to ensure his victory. Obviously either Ziggy beats both of them for the belt or Ambrose turns on the corporation and seizes his chance. Either way would be a cool outcome...I guess.

Rollins/Reigns vs. Big Show/Mark Henry for tag belts

I have Show and Henry taking the belts before Mania and this being a return match of sorts. They love getting the big guys involved in the show of shows so a face run with some gold would seem fitting for these two vets.

Bray Wyatt w/ Kane vs. Daniel Bryan

By this time the D. Bryan hype machine will have cooled down. I know most people aren't going to be thrilled that he is not in a main event but it's just the way I see it panning out. He will headline all fall during "off season" and be relegated back to where he belongs when it's big boy season. Plus this has great potential for a feud. Could be a great way to get the Wyatt's over as heels.

The Undertaker vs. John Cena

It's just too good to pass up. It will probably headline the show but I'm not a big fan of putting matches above the WWE champion. Totally defeats the purpose of having a champ. Also I want to make it incredibly clear I don't think Cena will defeat the streak. If he were to...I might be done watching the WWE for the rest of my life lol

The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar

Don't know if Dwayne is going to be near a wrestling ring ever again after his latest injury. That being said...the pay day will certainly be attractive and this would be a GREAT addition to the card. If it's not the Rock I would assume some other smaller "comeback" face will take on Brock. Mysterio? Bautista? Who knows...

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk for the WWE Championship

Sorry to all the Daniel Bryan fans, but he is being thrust into the "Stone Cold Steve Austin" role against the corporation which just simply is not realistic for his character, his abilities, and any other factors. There is only one Steve Austin caliber mic worker on the roster and it's CM Punk. I am already salivating at the pipe bomb promos he will cut against HHH and the corporate philosophy in general. It will be a return to Punk's great meteoric rise as the anti-hero of a couple years ago. Gonna be awesome and Punk will be Champ for another year.

1) It really depends how long they want this feud to last. I think that it can indirectly go until WM30 but they would need to be very smart to ensure it doesn't become boring. I really don't think that Bray Wyatt should be CM Punk's feud for Wrestlemania but perhaps after. First, I think that, after his feud with Axel initially ends, he should be used in the HHH storyline. Punk is the perfect for that role. Thereafter, I would love if he was World Heavyweight Champion in the Road to Wrestlemania. My dream match for WM30 is Punk/Lesnar for the WHC. Then Punk/Wyatt feud could be fantastic.

2.) I do not want Cena/Batista. That has been done and wan't all that great the first time. Cena is above Batista in my opinion. I think it is only natural for Cena to go back into the WWE title/HHH storyline before WM. I think he will face Taker at WM because that is the biggest match possible for what will be the biggest Mania of all time. I also think that this will be Taker's last Mania so he has to go out by facing on of the biggest names of all time.

3.) I don't think that Austin will ever wrestle again. A shame but I can't see it happening. Although, I would love if HHH v Austin did happen. HHH vs The Rock would also be a match that would be a great choice.

4.) I can definitely see Lesnar winning the Royal Rumble but not challenging for the streak. I really detest that idea.

I would much prefer Lesnar winning the RR with Punk as WHC and the two facing off. Or Punk winning the RR with Lesnar as champ. I personally think that Bryan will win the 2014 Royal Rumble and finally win the WWE title at WM30. It will be an incredible moment because the fans will react. It will share aspects of HBK, Benoit, Mysterio winning the RR and going on to win the World Title. Obviously, he isn't as good as the first two but I think he will win the Royal Rumble and it will be built as something incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back