Guppee's Sig Requests are back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guppee

Marking out for no reason...
I have returned to WZ again and am taking sig requests. However, I am very, very, very busy and am cutting down the request limit. Here are the regulations.

* Request a size, if you do not, you will get a sig that is 400x150.
* Request who you want on it. A good example is: I want John Cena from Unforgiven on the left, Edge from Summerslam on the right, and the Raw logo in the middle going verticle. A bad example is: yO i wAnT a SwEEEeEt ceNa sigg!
* If you want one of my world famous Book This posters (lol), be very specific so I don't mess up. If it contains spoilers, PM me.
* The limit is one sig every two weeks, and you must have over 40 posts.

Sorry for the limits, but every time i take requests, people take advantage of me, so I'm trying to stop that.

Ok man heres what i need:

I want any good pic of Edge with the Rated R Title on the left, and the new RAW logo above him if possible, if you can't get the new logo the old one is fine. In the Middle Batista with the World Heavyweight championship and the Smackdown Logo above him. And on the right Big show with the ECW title and the ECW logo above him.

Size- maybe 600x200
And put ziro on it somewhere.

Thanks!

Hey Gupp a Book This Poster Just like the other one you made me
Except Jericho ( With WWE Title) on the left, and Triple H On the right
and if possible Cell Chain Links in back thanks in advance

to ziro:

ffffffby1.png

Guppee could you make me a sig with a good picture of orton holding the title and Benoit holding the title. With a red backround and the words best of the best on it. Thx in advance.

LEGEND KILLER, YOU CAN'T GET 12 POSTS THAT QUICK. IM NOT EVER MAKING YOU A SIG... EVER AGAIN!!!

G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G

just kidding! lol. here are your guys sigs:

hiacue4.png

botbpv7.png

size: width=716 , height=260
who: randy on the left, cena on the right.
background: can it have bulidings and skyscrapers

on the top put the WRESTLEMANIA 23 logo.
and make it say on the bottom RANDY ORTON VS. JOHN CENA
can you make it say oooHEYooo on the top left.
& on the top make it say DREAMS COME TRUE.

thanks.

LOL ugpee

okay you can do whatever u want with it just make me a cyber sunday main event poster

cena vs show vs booker

can you make me a sig, with Owen Hart and his different gimmicks, starting with the blue blazer, the rocket, the king of harts, the slammy award winner, the blackhart, the road sign (lol). and you could add his stampede wrestling gimmick if you can find it. i want it to say Owen James Hart 1965-1999. R.I.P. on the bottom. you can do it like the one you have with Japan, Mexico, Canada, and America one. if not one about the size of the Orton and Angle won you have with the same things but the different gimmicks throughout the sig. i don't know if that makes any sense, but PM me back and let me know if it doesn't make sense

thanx

Size- 600x200
Who - John Cena FU in someone on the Right, John Cena With The WWE Championship in the Middle and John Cena Doing The DX Crotch chops on the Left.
Background- Red
Text- At the Top it says " I Never BAck Down I Never Quit" and at the bottom it says " I Fear Nothing I Regret Less"

K.O. Pro #1, here you go. I did a lot of altering and editing, but knew that something like this would come out way better. Hope you like:

cenahi8.png

to realblackheart, i'll do the exact same sig you wanted if you can find me all of those pics. I can't find them anywhere.

realblackhart said:
i have more than enough pics, should i send them to you in a attachment or something like that?
Should use this one in the mean time.

owen.gif

Guppie, can I get a RVD Sig.. You can do w.e you want with it, I just want him to have the ECW Title in one pic and have 4:20 in there somewhere.. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back