GW Round 3 - Digital Generation vs. CMAH49C

Winner?

• Doc

• What the hell is this? I hate Doc. He doesnt deserve to win! I AM TEH WINNERZ!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg

Stay in school and don't litter.
gwingmanbanner.png

Graphics Wingman - Round Three

[YOUTUBE]VdWeGK4vLSE[/YOUTUBE]

Yes indeed, ladies and gentlemen. Graphics Wingman round 2 is upon us and in this particular match, we have the different words colliding as Digital Generation takes on Charlie MacDonald And His 49 Cheerleaders in a battle for graphics supremacy.

Introducing first, a team that is looking to "Touch you down"...CHARLIE MACDONALD AND HIS 49 CHEERLEADERS!

[YOUTUBE]mqgAj65Aw1Y&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

And their opponents, a team that believe it to be THEIR time...DigitalGeneration!

[YOUTUBE]BdPSTRKewaA&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

The scheduled category for this match was "Sports." Teams have until August 21st to post their graphic. At which point, two graphics, one from each member must be put forward to the public vote and a winner will be decided.

Please remember that this forum is non-spam, so if you want to discuss any graphic that is posted, please ensure that you follow the spam guidelines and rules for this forum. Alternatively, post your thoughts in the Graphics Wingman Discussion Thread in the Requests sub-forum.

So, with that said, let's get it on!​

dashing.png

Yes, I know I originally posted this in my Creations thread, but I've deleted that post in order to post it here, because I really think this is good enough to qualify. And Dave said Wrestling counts as Sports, which was good for me because I know nothing about sports.

I semi-followed a tutorial for this one, all the while adding my own effects to it to make it look better. The tutorial I followed was actually posted by TPP in his thread, so check it out if you want it. I have been way impressed with Rhodes lately, so I wanted to pay tribute to him accordingly. I did things a bit different from how the tutorial said when it came to duplicating my render for the last time, and doing the Gaussian Blur steps. Mostly I changed blending modes from what the tutorial said. I also wanted it to be blue, so I added in a hue/saturation layer and a black-and-white layer and adjusted them to make it work. The text is Bickham Script.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back