Has a hot chick ever tripped over you?

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
Today I was waiting for my bus, sitting down on the bleachers in my school. Like I said I was sitting down, and the bleachers were very crowded. A friend of mine called a girl over. This girl isn't that hot, she's kinda cute but..meh...

So she starts going towards my friend, but she trips right on me. It was kinda cool, it looked like she was giving me a blow job. Her tits are a decent size too. So her face landed straight on my cock, that was the was the second time my dick got touched today.

I felt kinda bad, seemed like a movie, popular girl embarassingly tripping over a outlandish boy.

Was your daddy the first person to touch your penis today?

No -.- The other was this morning. I'm playing Football again next year, and I have to have a physical. So they called me down, with a bunch of other kids.

The scene keeps replaying in my head, over, and over..and over. What he said...I keep hearing it exactly...."Drop your drawers..." "Drop your drawers..." "Drop your drawers..." It was awful.

I'm not sure...I think she was either really embarrased, or really liked it. She then tried to obviously cover herself up by saying she has to take a shower now, even though all my friends..and everybody else around her..where still laughing their asses off.

Funny thing was, I wasn't even embarrased, I don't really like the girl, but she seems like she could give a great sucking.

I didn't notice it, but another kid said he was mexican, or sounded like a mexican...I'm not sure...I didn't think he was..he looked young...kinda in his 20s..but he didn't look mexi- HOLY SHIT!!! TOM AND JERRY!!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN TOM AND JERRY IN YEARS!!!

IT'S THE DOG TEACHING HIS PUPPY HOW TO BURY A BONE!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE TOM AND JERRY BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA EACH OTHER!

1. Kill yourself. If that's how desperate you are... just no.
2. You got fondled by a man.
3. Kill yourself.

1. Kill yourself. If that's how desperate you are... just no.
2. You got fondled by a man.
3. Kill yourself.

ky.jpg

LOL no I didn't want it to happen, but I'm not saying I didn't like it, I'm not desperate for something like that to happen....not anymore...

I didn't notice it, but another kid said he was mexican, or sounded like a mexican...I'm not sure...I didn't think he was..he looked young...kinda in his 20s..but he didn't look mexi- HOLY SHIT!!! TOM AND JERRY!!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN TOM AND JERRY IN YEARS!!!

IT'S THE DOG TEACHING HIS PUPPY HOW TO BURY A BONE!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE TOM AND JERRY BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA EACH OTHER!

:lmao:

Lol, Thanks Ferb. I was on my Ipod, and in the middle of school, so I didn't really have time to edit. Before I get all kinds of complaints from the likes of Lariat and Coco (Who I beleive are the same person.) I wasn't doing anything important for school...it was tutorial.

That fact you're 12 means she probably didn't have big tits

Lol, Thanks Ferb. I was on my Ipod, and in the middle of school, so I didn't really have time to edit. Before I get all kinds of complaints from the likes of Lariat and Coco (Who I beleive are the same person.) I wasn't doing anything important for school...it was tutorial.

...I think I'm going to pm this to both of them. :lmao:

This is the most random, fucked up comment I've seen in quite sometime.

Titty fuck a girl in a Macy's dressing room, THEN talk about nearly being touched twice. Pearl Necklace. Google it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back