How did you start...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since, this is obviously a wrestling forum I just wanted to know in general how did everybody start coming to forums in the first place. What was your first forum, and how long have you been going to forums??

I started with the City of Angels forum, which is now closed. It was based off the TV show Angel and that's pretty much where I started to get into going to different kind of forums. I still talk to people from that forum, and I've been on forums for 3 years. That's about it, what about everyone else?

Flames Out
Dragon

I came here to look at the WZWF e-fed.

My first forum was the Smackdown Lab. It closed after a few months and kept treopening. It was a genaral forum, but it was based on the Smackdown video games.

I posted on guitar and experimental music forums. I always liked it, and naturally my love of wrestling made me seek a forum for that reason too. So, here I am.

My first forum was Orton - Source, I have only been on it a couple of months, then I went on a Sims 2 one, then here and then another Randy Forum which I singed up to the other day.

lol my first forum was actually BBTH(dead now since 2002) pretty cool forum but that was like 6 years ago. I came to the origianal WZ in 2001, and that's about it besides here WWF, Storms Forum and **. I've been a member of over 30 boards though dead and still going but those are the main ones.

guns blazing
billy the kid

The first forum i went to was a Hip Hop forum, i stayed there for quite some time til' i moved on to another rap board, then another, ti'l i decided to go to my next favorite thing, which was wrestling. I found WZ, and well, here i am today.

I started here back in 2003, but then was lured to smarkschoce.com...but they are a bunch of losers so I came back.

i was lookin on wz one day, thought id have a look and c what it was like..

We have alot in common :)

I started looking at amy net and orton source on my mums computer but I got a virus on it and I wasn't aloud to go on it agian. I joined a movie data base called IMBD but I hated it cause I always ended up fighting with people because it was a movie site so every1 thought they were a fucking movie critic. And then I joined this site :) (Where I'll never leave)

I think I've been on here for about 2 or 3 months now.

Yaszie_123 said:
My first forum was Orton - Source, I have only been on it a couple of months, then I went on a Sims 2 one, then here and then another Randy Forum which I singed up to the other day.

I used to go on lordsofpain forums and then Gamehead told me about this forum and i liked this one better so i decided to stick with this one...

I joined that site the other day but I don't like it.

ShaneRamlall said:
I used to go on lordsofpain forums and then Gamehead told me about this forum and i liked this one better so i decided to stick with this one...

I joined when all those DX spoilers where going around so i joined this forum because i saw the ads.....and if your wondering about the post count my other accounts had 53 and 34 so ive posted more!!

ALSO this was my first forum id ever been on.

I wanted to know what was goin on at watever the ppv was during june, so i signed up here.

this is my first wrestling forum but ive been on forums for about yar ive modded on two. i came to this one because i re-found my passion for wrestling and wanted to talk about it

grungy72 came to me and said you should post here because its a cool place to post, BAR A FEW PEOPLE he said to call myself the fallen grungy72 in memory of him SO HERE I AM. :p

there are one other site i do go to mainly but i have been spending more time here.

they were other but one i got ban at & the other well they didn't like me

my first forum was wrestlingdotcom.com, but i found this one and thought it was a lot better and updated things more often, ive been coming here for almost a year now but just signed on the forums today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back