How would you book a Shield triple threat and at what event.

That N Word

Actively evolving
WWE Summerslam 2015 WWE World Heavyweight Championship- Roman Reigns (c) vs Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins.
After WrestleMania Dean turn heel on Roman for eliminating him in the Royal Rumble. He say's Roman has done nothing but hogged the spotlight since The Shield ended and he is sick of it. Roman defeats Ambrose at Extreme Rules. But at Payback Dean wins the belt by cheating of course. Roman beats Dean by DQ at Battleground and Seth cashes in.

Money In the bank 2015 Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins (Roman Reigns as ref.) Roman attacks both of the heels.

Raw-Triple H (who at this point would be a babyface again.) books Dean vs Roman vs Seth for Summerslam.

or instead of this I can see this match headlining WrestleMania 33. I would say WrestleMania 32 but I see Roman Reigns vs John Cena headlining that.

How would you book it? At what PPV would you book it at?

I think the best way to do it is to start it as early as possible.

Fans will always know "The Shield" as Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns, but in a few years fans simply won't care. Royal Rumble is a perfect time to capitalize on the remaining popularity of The Shield. Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns are the final three in the Royal Rumble, Reigns wins, wins the WWE Championship from Lesnar at Wrestlemania 31, perhaps one more rematch between Reigns/Lesnar at Extreme Rules, and start the three-way there culminating at Summerslam 2015.

Wrestlemania 31: Lesnar (c) vs. Reigns
Extreme Rules: Reigns (c) vs. Lesnar (Rollins cashes in Money in the Bank)
Payback: Rollins (c) vs. Reigns
Money in the Bank: Rollins (c) vs. Ambrose
Battleground: Reigns vs. Ambrose (winner faces Rollins at Summerslam, ends in double count-out)
Summerslam: Rollins (c) vs. Reigns vs. Ambrose

Have reigns win belt at RR, have Rollins announce he will cash in at mania, have ambrose win RR .... The rd to mania will have a whole year worth of story to build it up ,it writes itself

At Mania 31...

Forget Brock v Reigns or Reigns v Brock... it's not needed, they can get all 3 over but start Reigns run at Mania in a much more organic way.

Ambrose stuns the Champ arguably Brock at Elimination Chamber only to be immediately cashed in on by Rollins. Rollins is going into Mania as the champ to face Reigns who won the Rumble... As the "former champ" Ambrose is inserted into the match to make it a Triple Threat... Brock of course is furious but whoever the Authority refuses to sanction him entering the match... Personally I see Brock v Rusev being more valuable to WWE than Reigns beating him.

At Mania 31...

Forget Brock v Reigns or Reigns v Brock... it's not needed, they can get all 3 over but start Reigns run at Mania in a much more organic way.

Ambrose stuns the Champ arguably Brock at Elimination Chamber only to be immediately cashed in on by Rollins. Rollins is going into Mania as the champ to face Reigns who won the Rumble... As the "former champ" Ambrose is inserted into the match to make it a Triple Threat... Brock of course is furious but whoever the Authority refuses to sanction him entering the match... Personally I see Brock v Rusev being more valuable to WWE than Reigns beating him.

Brock beat the streak for God's sake. If anyone's gonna beat him, it should be the next big thing. Not even Cena should beat him.

I didn't like Rusev at first, but the guy is starting to get interesting. You don't want to screw that up by immediately pushing him to the main event. Fans these days want everything soon. What WWE should actually do is give the younger talents who deserve it, some good feuds until they are completely over, but they don't do that. Guys like Rusev, Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins should always have some long feuds every year with a big name. They don't have to feud with random guys just to put them on the show. Just because the fans cheer loud for a superstar doesn't mean he deserves to be in the main event (eg Ryback).

Roman Reigns VS Dean Ambrose VS Seth Rollins.... for the World Heavyweight Championship at Night of Champions. By then each of the three will have had enough time to be significantly built up to face each other and be belivable in winning. Rollins has the briefcase. Ambrose's feud with him can help them both show off what they can do on the way to this match, and Roman is already competing at the world title level. Cena could take some time off after Summerslam if needed, and former Shield members can work a top tier angle together for the month leading up to Night of Champions. If not that, there's always any of the other shows during the fall such as Hell In a Cell or even TLC. Heck, I'll include that too. Triple threat TLC match between the three former Shield members at TLC for the World Heavyweight Championship. I'd love to see that also! Dean Ambrose wins the match.

I reckon it has to be at a Wrestlemania and it has to be for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. The Shield were an absolutely awesome stable and these three wrestling should be done at a special occasion.

WM31 is too soon as is 32. I'd like to think Wrestlemania 33 would be enough time for Reigns, Rollins and Ambrose to establish themselves as top guys and a triple threat could be magical. The thought of finding out who the best out of the three would be awesome and the match itself would almost certainly be of high quality.

Let these three become top guys then pull the trigger. Them wrestling at a throwaway event would be a waste when there is the chance to make it massive.

I'd do it at next year's Summerslam special event.

I don't think the match up garners dollar signs unlike what Reigns could do as a solo wrestler, especially at a WM in a dream match.

I'd book it as Reigns should be champ coming out of WrestleMania next year. Meanwhile, Reigns has a big celebration on the RAW after WrestleMania and Rollins comes out to be rain on Reigns' parade. Meanwhile, former rival of Rollins' Ambrose comes out to even get rid of Rollins. However, as Ambrose and Reigns do a celebration with each other, Ambrose turns on Reigns. A series of matches between Reigns/Ambrose takes place at ER and Payback. However at MITB next year, Rollins cost Ambrose the match leading to the long awaited showdown between the three at Summerslam

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back