I Feel Hellbanned

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
Why does nobody talk to me anymore :(

I'm a pretty cool guy

Don't even talk about hellbanning, man. That kind of shit should be banished to myth and never spoken of again.

What makes you think you're a cool guy, Jane?

Perhaps that I don't feel the need to prove shit to whoever you are.

No offense, though. You could be cool. Or you could be just terrible.

Change your avatar. Or don't, whatever. I don't care. Yeah.

Why make demands of someone clearly superior to yourself?

No offense, though. You could be cool. Or you could be just terrible.

Also, hi Coco and the rest of you lovely people.

Or, you know, I could have earned some of it

And no

No me gusta

Everything about you leads me to believe you're the worst poster in the history of this website. Start using periods, stop thinking you've earned shit and stop using out of date, ******ed memes.

People thought I was a girl on here once, and I got more rep being some bitch then I ever have since, and I've only gotten more awesome over the years.

Or how 'bout I do whatever the fuck I want and you stop being an ignorant self absorbed prick!

And I'm not "some bitch". I am a girl. And some people here respect my opinions. Enough to give me rep. And even if i am wrong. I don't give a shit. Because rep doesn't mean shit.

And you're not awesome. You're an ignorant dumbass.

Or how 'bout I do whatever the fuck I want and you stop being an ignorant self absorbed prick!

And I'm not "some bitch". I am a girl. And some people here respect my opinions. Enough to give me rep. And even if i am wrong. I don't give a shit. Because rep doesn't mean shit.

And you're not awesome. You're an ignorant dumbass.

This post pretty much confirms that you're horrible. Nobody wants to hear your whiny equality shit on here. Run along little girl.

This post pretty much confirms that you're horrible. Nobody wants to hear your whiny equality shit on here. Run along little girl.
:lmao: I may be horrible but at least i'm not a dip shit who get's irrationally angry at a simple inquisitive question from a "little girl" who knows nothing about you and was trying to innocently inquire about your personality which is clearly comprised of being a sexist, elitist, prickly little dip shit

And I prefer to skip, thank you

0goPn.gif

:lmao: I may be horrible but at least i'm not a dip shit who get's irrationally angry at a simple inquisitive question from a "little girl" who knows nothing about you and was trying to innocently inquire about your personality which is clearly comprised of being a sexist, elitist, prickly little dip shit

I'm not sexist, I'm realistic. I'm an elitist because I'm your superior. I don't know what being prickly means. Think of another insult other than dipshit.

Nothing is innocent on here. You challenged me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back