I got a question for you all

golden miz

.... BECAUSE I'M AWESOME
After wtching ll this horiable so called diva matches I started thinking. Talent is not an issue since i was watching old diva matches and only about 4 or 5 divas at a time had legitimate skills. So what is the thing that will improve diva wrestling, what do yo all think the divas need to be memorable like they were in the past.

Simple. Cut half the Diva roster or more. I don't want to see any of them lose their jobs and whatnot, but to keep it competitve and believeable, cut them. Yes they're easy on the eyes and we love seeing them hop around in all the skimpy outfits and seeing them in Playboy while that whole train ran its course... but you just simply can not groom and market over 20 talented beautiful women into the next Trish Stratus, Alundra Blayze, or Lita and keep everybody on edge of the Diva product. This number of Divas would be great when Vince wasn't on his whole PG kick because I guarandamntee there'd be more focos on their looks and using that to sell products. With that many Divas, nobody can sit there and tell me that if Vince put out a Swimsuit/Lingerie special magazine with some pretty hot photos of the Divas, you wouldn't buy it. Sadly today you wouldln't because the pics would be on the net for free but you get my drift.

Just to reiterate... there's too many of them. Over 20 Divas that already get limited TV time is not the way to a competitve women's division.

I've been thinking about this alot recently.

They have about 20 Divas all together. (Probably not. But that's just a thought.) Probably 7 of the those Divas have the full package. You know what I mean by the full package. Looks, talent and an actual personality/gimmick.

To start out: There should be about 5 divas, with actual talent, per show. Yes, including ECW. Get them some mic time and decent storylines, make the Womens division worth watching, get rid of the Diva's championship and give the Womens Championship it's greatness back.

Whenever the Divas come on anymore, that's my "go get a moutain dew and by the time you get back, the match will be over" break.

I think that they need to either cut the divas that don't contribute at all or send them to FCW to train and get better.

Also I think they need to stop having the diva's get into storylines with men. Look at what has happened to Beth because of her storyline with Santino. The storyline was good at the beginning but now she is losing every week to Santina.

Next, give them time to develop characters and give them time in the ring. Really, they need to give them some mic time in order to develop a character and in order to develop a connection with the fans. They also need to give them time in the ring so that the can prove themselves and be considered a legitimate threat to the Women's champion. I think the Women's champion should be for the better Diva's. I don't mind the Diva's champion being used, just as long as it is for the diva's that aren't as good and are trying to improve.

This is the way I look at the Women's champion and Diva's champion being used. The Women's champion could be the heavyweight title of the women. While the Diva's champion could be what the IC title used to be, a stepping stone for future main eventers, so the Diva's champion would be a stepping stone for the Diva's looking to compete with the best woman in the company and to compete for the Women's champion.

I think it isn't that hard to fix the divas division, it just will take a while to make it feel like a legitimate division again.

The only way i'll watch is if they get naked. I just don't care anymore. I'm tired of seeing Beth Phoenix do her best Chyna impersonation, hearing the announcers say how much Kelly Kelly has improved. Bullshit! I just find it hard to believe that they cant properly train one female wrestler to look halfway decent in the ring. Proper execution of wrestling moves. Thats all they need.

If we are talking Women's Wrestling, then i dont care what they look like...Chyna, Awesome Kong, they can wrestle and are not pretty (no offence). Gail Kim, Lita, Trish etc can wrestle (although Trish wasnt so good to start with), Mickie James, Natayla, Beth Pheonix, get rid of the stupid 'models' and let the WOMEN wrestle! if i want to perve on some attractive model, ill do that after the wrestling thanks. I watch WWE for the wrestling entertainment, not barely dressed no bodies who cant wrestle strut about for no reason what so ever and then try to conduct a wrestling match, either stay in the back and interview or leave completely, just stay out the ring.

Women's "sports" SUCKS plain and simple. Watching 2 divas compete is just as painful as watching any other group of women trying to look athletic. The WNBA, Women's NCAA basketball, hell we have a women's football league where I live UGH... the only women's "sport" that is fun to watch is college volleyball, nice, tight, young, athletic, hot ass bitches! So in actuality there's no women's sport worth watching for the sport. I watch so I can pop boners. Women's wrestling is shit, it was shit, and it will always be shit.:la:

Keep all the ones that actually have talent Like Beth Phoenix Melina Michelle Mcool Gail Kim Micki James Natayla Neidhart and im sure theres a few other im forgetting. Get rid of the ones that are there just to look pretty.I mean I like looking at some of these divas as much as the next guy but this is wrestling not a beauty pagent.Get rid of that god awful looking divas title and just have one womens champ who can go to each show to defend her title like The Colons do with the Tag titles. Stop making all these damn gimmick matches at wrestlemania like evening gown matchs and playboy bunny matches and actually give us a good one on one bout for the title like the one Trish and Micki had at Wrestlemania 22. Thats all i can think of at the moment but these are the things i'd do in order to make the women division better

they should give the divas storylines that make sense, last more than 2 weeks and that are interesting enough to make you say "oh, the diva's match is next, let me watch them wrestle, not just them" if you know what i mean...and why not give diva's no dq matches and othr type of matches?

The state of women's wrestling in the WWE is not unfixable. There are a few of the gals that can flat out wrestle. Beth Pheonix, Melina, Gail Kim, Natalya and Mickie James are certainly not just pretty faces and are well equipped to be the foundation for what could be a solid women's division.

First of all, the Diva's roster is just too large. Most of the roster is made up of beautiful women who are good athletes, but not good wrestlers. Kelly Kelly and Maria can do amazing flips and they look fantastic, but they still don't know the first thing about putting on a good wrestling match. These girls need to spend some time developing their wrestling skills in some developmental territory before setting foot in the WWE.

If you look at the TNA roster, their all but a few of their gals are accomplished wrestlers. That's because TNA went out and got women who put in their time on the independent scene and had well developed skills. Looks came second. The WWE has a habit of finding the most beautiful women, not the most talented wrestlers. Many of the women show potential and appear to show improvement, however, it's my opinion that the WWE Diva's should be at their best when they arrive there.

The WWE has a habit of finding the most beautiful women, not the most talented wrestlers. Many of the women show potential and appear to show improvement, however, it's my opinion that the WWE Diva's should be at their best when they arrive there.

i agree with you...i read an interview with vince mcmahon and he said that the divas are not only hired for athletes but mostly as models and sometime last yer when they began cutting talent, the reason for sending cherry(from deuce n domino) to developmental was not only skills, but the article said she didn't have the looks for a diva, so yeah, wwe should not worry about looks only

the divas title in my opinon was a good idea beacause theres so many divas in the locker room it makes out so you can have 1 title on both raw and smackdown. but to fix the womans wrestling is to bring trish back get rid of the pretty faces who can't wrestle ex. Kelly Kelly, Maria, and a couple more. They need to get better storylines for the titles. Make them worth something not just a match for the guys to stair at the girls ass's and tits. They need to spend more time with the diva's and there wrestling skillz rather than there makeup. Theres also the girls who can put on a show like mickie james, Beth pheonix. i thought that was one of the best diva fueds i've seen inawhile

like who cares if the women can wrestle....i mean...if u are seriously mad cause kelly kelly cant wrestle...oh god some sexy girl is dancing on my tv in skippy clothing (ok a stretch but ok) god this sucks....i want u to slap ur johnson to wake it up my god....yes the womens wrestling sucks...yes it would be cool if they could wrestle like mickie and beth....but like really who cares if they do there hott....thats like reading sports illustrated swimsuit edition and saying well those articles stunk bad read.....i mean come on if kelly kelly came out and stood there for the length of a match guess wat im still as happy as seeing her attempt to wrestle cause she's hott. yall must be some old men wit those problems on the commercials...finish the song "viva ___"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back