IC25's Drunk Act

Ambiguous Turd

Mid-Card Championship Winner
.... is exactly that. An act. And he's now been called out on it. And yes, I am being serious.

So when you see him around misspelling words left and right, know that it is intentional, because he's trying to get all of you to have a good laugh.

That way, he amuses himself just seeing everyone say:

"Hahahahahaha. That IC is drunk again. Hahahahahaha!"

Hysterical. No, really. :rolleyes:

However no, he does not have problems spelling his words or anything like that.

I know this could be compared to a bully telling a little child that "Santa Claus is not real" when they aren't ready for that little secret yet .... but you know, people have to learn the truth eventually.

And the truth is out.

So with that being said, I would find it pretty hard to nominate him as your EOY Best Drunk poster now, since what you see is pretty much not real. Wouldn't you agree?

If he wanted to "act" drunk, why wouldn't he just type with his elbows, and be done with it?

See, but half of my posts are typed whilst intoxicated. No, scratch that. 75 per cent of my posts are drunken. And, nobody can tell the difference......

See, but half of my posts are typed whilst intoxicated. No, scratch that. 75 per cent of my posts are drunken. And, nobody can tell the difference......

And you have the comfort of at least being honest with everyone when you say this. And I believe you when you say it.

IC, on the other hand, likes to Fuck around with people and deceive them. Even when drunk, people who are normally good posters, don't have that much difficulty typing. They may be slower while typing, but they don't botch stuff to the degree like you see in this little act of his.

So let's all have a good laugh at someone who pretends that he actually can't type.

Dude. Nobody posts drunk. They post buzzed. If they were drunk, I am certain they would spill their beer or other alchoholic drink over the computer. Not to mention they wouldn't even be able to find the site. Or the computer. They just want us to have fun. Let them be.

Maybe Sidious is drunk half the time, so now he's trying to get the award for Best Drunk Poster.

The Death Agent is right. None of use come on here completely hammered. If this were the case, then we would be making a relatively good life decision. But, this is never the case with drunk people.

cb38cb5004473ea6ba5e8f8c2f602940.jpg

Sid's cat ladies and gentlemen.

My only question is, who gives a shit? Isn't this site a form of amusement? Why so serious??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back