If Cena won

Suibon

Bard Down
What would you do? Would it change your perception of WM28 in any significant way? What would become of TWJC now? :p

Nobody carried the other. But, if Cena had one, I would have enjoyed the show a tad more, which is saying something, because I loved the overall broadcast.

If Cena won, I would have thought that the main event felt more predictable but still entertaining. Rock winning and the way he won (or more fittingly Cena lost) really gave me a change my underpants moment.

Just make Cena a tweener. Still likable but someone who will do anything for the win (including using some heel tactics)

If their match last night did anything, it confirmed my belief about Rock always being a very underrated ring worker. Better performer certainly.

If Cena wins by pin, same old shit. If Cena taps Rock, swear off anything WWE until Cena retires. Wouldn't regret watching the match though.

You know the drill by now Nick. Cena had a perceived imperfection. The best way to deal with that is to attack the other wrestler that is getting more attention out of jealousy. You know rise above ... wait a minute :banghead:

Cena winning would have been OK but predictable and it would not have made today's broadcast of Raw all that special. But now, I am really pumped up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back