If you were a WWE superstar????

mace87

Occasional Pre-Show
We've all dreamed of being WWE superstar, being WWE Champion and main eventing Wrestle Mania but what if tomorrow you were signed by WWE? What would your gimmick be if that dream did come true?

I have 3 gimmicks in mind that I would like to portray as a superstar which are as follows.

1. Theme: something like Swaggers only British sounding
Gimmick: Leader of a faction called British Steel which would contain Regal (as a Flair type role from his Evolution days) Mcintyre (Mcintyre returning as the power of the group) and Paige (My onscreen GF). Being only 5ft 7 I would be a sneaky opportunist using wit, cunning as well as Mcintyre/Regal & Paige to pick up wins leading me to having an IC or US title reign before Wrestle Mania 31.

Wrestling style: A cross between Punk (Straight Edge Society version) Edge (Ultimate Opportunist version) and Jericho (Jerishow version)

2. Theme: something by Airbourne or Nickelback
Gimmick: A baby face beer drinking, high flying daredevil with no regard for my own well being. An adrenaline junkie who will do whatever it takes to entertain the WWE universe! I would have a slow rise to the top without managing to grab that brass ring similar to Jeff Hardy before he eventually won his first World Title before a Daniel Bryan type payoff at Wrestle Mania in 2017 winning the WWE title as it would be near to my 30th Birthday (3rd April).

Wrestling Style: A cross between Jeff Hardy/ECW RVD and 2011 tweener Punk.

3. Theme: Something by Motorhead
Gimmick: In the aftermath of Summerslam Orton is dumped by the Authority after losing to Reigns at Summerslam. Triple H would then announce the arrival of "The Prodigy" (Me) to the WWE. The WWE Universe learn that I had been trained by Triple H for several year behind the scenes until the right time to be revealed to the world. I would win the IC or US title before the end of 2014 to live up to my hype before losing the title at Extreme Rules. I would then win the MITB contract and eventually win the WWE title over that following 12 months with the story culminating at Wrestle Mania 32 with me facing Triple H and winning to break away from being his pawn and becoming my own man.

Wrestling Style: Triple H crossed with Benoit/Bryan.

So there my idea's what do you think and what would yours be???

Benjamin Light

Imagine Jesus who doesn't mind kicking ass. He's a genuinely good person who wishes to help people become morally righteous. People appreciate him because he stands by his convictions and never comes off too judgmental. If he sees someone getting their ass kicked he will help no matter the odds, even with no discernible reward. He's built over a 4 year slow burn that highlights his scrappiness and uber underdog status until we finally pull the trigger and get him toward the main event.

At WM35 a group of heels he has been feuding with (with an evil leader who's his antithesis) destroy benjamin. He leaves for awhile but eventually returns as an evil and twisted version of himself that believes people need to be smited for their wrong doings. He then leads a heel stable called "The Word".

Theme: Possibly that song Smooth Benson Henderson comes out to in UFC. Something churchy but fun.

My gimmick would be "The Alchemist" Aeon Mathix.

I would base a lot of my characteristics off of reading the book The Alchemist and the anime Full Metal Alchemist. To get started as a debut I would have Vignittes showing me and I would say things like "Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In these days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth". Thats from the Full Metal Alchemist show.

I would finally debut challenging John Cena to a match that night. After going in an all out war for 20 minutes Cena beats me with a desperation roll up. I get a standing ovation and continue to prove myself over my career against top guys before eventually capturing the perverbial brass ring by winning the rumble and main eventing Mania.

My wrestling style would be like Malenko's, Jericho's, Benoit's etc. I consider myself to be a pretty strong buff guy, problem is I am only 5'9, so I would base it off of a couple power moves here and there but throw in extra high flying against bigger guys. Finishing move would be a shining wizard variation of some sort.

Theme. Oh man I have gone back and forth on this a lot. I really can't decide on one even in my WWE games. It has always been either the super saiyan 3 theme, Unknown Soldier by Breaking Benjamin, or Wherever I May Roam by Metallica. I think realistically the Breaking Benjamin song would be easiest to aquire due to copyright stuff and all that, but even then it would be a pain.

If I had to go to the library and pick a premade theme, then probably Wade Barrett's old theme End Of Days.

This is not something I've put any thought into until seeing this thread, and I'm literally brainstorming as I type this. :D

I'm not going to go as far to say as I'd be the anti-Cena guy, we've already been down that route. In my mind, I'd want to be a main event star, but not in the full mould of a John Cena. Sure, I'd be good to the fans as a face, I'd initially be portrayed as a wrestler with honour and integrity during a match, but when it comes down to fighting for a title, or fighting in a particular feud, I would go at any length to win. Even if it means a dirty heel-like win. I'd be both admired and hated for going to any length to win, in my mind anyway. I would want to be the gimmick that takes over the John Cena role in a way, but has the ability and believably to go to dark places to do what he needs to do. I think something like that would get over with the more adult fanbase. Someone who blurs the line between face and heel because of his unrelenting competitive streak. I think it opens up so many different possibilities for storylines. If you want to give the gimmick a name, lets just say a "winner". ;)

My unrelenting desire to become WWE champion will consume my character to the point it becomes borderline obsessive, and the path towards heel status becomes clear, even if I don't "act" as a heel in promos. My quest to take the title from John Cena consumes me to the point I'm not as in control of my actions as I was. I try to control it, but the "beast inside" comes out.

Perhaps Cena would beat me in our first meeting with myself as the obsessive heel hellbent on getting the title. The loss could give me the reality check that I need that I need to be in control of my mind and my actions to beat super Cena. Then I turn face, calm my persona down and pray to the wrestling gods Cena puts me over. ;)

My theme would be Monster by Skillet. I'm not a fan of them personally, but I think it's by far the most appropriate song for what I'm creating in my head.

And yes, I'm pushing my character to the moon. Screw a slow push. :D It works in my head anyway haha.

Dunno if this would get me over in WWE as much as say a Japanese organization or ROH, but since it's always nice to dream...

Gimmick name: Pedro Ruas (a nod to old school Brazilian Vale Tudo fighters)

Style: stiff, technical, emphasis on submissions, think Tamon Honda style, finishing move would either be a Judo throw (osotogari) or a leg lock (a spinning knee bar).

Music: Rage Against The Machine - Bulls On Parade.

Breaking my Wale parody character. I plan on being a WWE superstar. My gimmicks would be just being me. In real life i'm a babyface but when you piss me off i'm a heel. Only thing that isn't me is my part-time scared heel gimmick. I can do it all in the ring from a rolling german to a hurricarrana to a military gutwrench suplex to a swamton bomb over the top rope to a standing opponent. Here is how I would do my career.

after doing ASWA,ROH, and NXT. My main roster career would go...

Debut gimmick: Tag team stable name " The Force." Our theme song would be bad boys. We would be a heel team wanting change in WWE. We would debut in the main event of Raw in a match between two legends (Cena and Orton most likely.) When Cena is making his comeback the lights go off and all you here is "bad boys what you wanna do..." Then in a voice you here doing the song you hear "When the lyrics drop and you hear nothing but the instrumental you know to run." Then it happens and the lights come up and me and my tag partner are beating them with police sticks. We throw them at barricades and the steps. I spear Orton through the barricade and we hit our tag finisher on Cena off the stage. The next week in our hideout we explain we want to take out every legend,established star,take all the belts,and change the tv ratings and create a revolution. We feud with H and another legend on the RTWM. Triple H turns heel after Mania and we sell out to him for money and title shots. We be a team/stable for 3 years. Before Triple H gives one of us a title shot. We argue about it before I say this team is bigger than that. My tag partner turns on me in the main event of Raw that night. Triple H set us up to turn on each other basically. We have a feud like Austin/Rock, Ambrose/Rollins. Triple H gives us a match at Mania to find the #1 contender at ER with him as ref. At Mania I win. At ER my former partner gets an IC title shot and cost me the world title. We feud for the IC title for the rest of the year with me dropping it to him at TLC after two runs with it.

Gimmick 2: badass anti-hero who only cares about his self, his fans and his career(my real self.)
Finisher: Jumping cutter to knee (name being worked on.) ,

Comeback: Clothesline,Clothesline, duck under necklock backbreaker,hiptoss,SCSA elbow drop,Rolling thunder , Rolling german,Goldberg spear,Droptop (fist/elbow drop with theatrics), then my finisher. You can't call me 5 moves of doom lol.
Theme song: My time- Fabulous
I would then win the RR match,headline WrestleMania and become the new face of WWE.

Gimmick 3: Towards the end of my career I will turn heel. Eventually go part-time. With my character being I come when I feel like it. When someone makes a threat and i'm in the ring I fake an injury. When i'm on the ramp and they make a threat or move the leg through the rope I awkwardly run to my car. I would then turn face to announce my retirement and have one more match with my former tag partner at WrestleMania.

Cai Haines, a celtic inspired fighter without the cheesy stereotypes adorning sheamus. Serious no nonsense figher who draws heat from close to the bone promos questioning american patriotism and pointing out the legitimate flaws in the country (not like the usual 'america is weak' and 'you are all fat' lines we have grown accustomed to).

"How can you all stand there and claim this to be land of the free, as innocent people are killed by the officers there to protect them" etc

Initially attack crowd favourites of them representing the broken country that is msitakenly worshipped, before relaunching European title instead of the US one

as for costume, dark red hipster trunks, taped ankles and fists, bears, messy 'barbarian hair' and minimal woad style paint along shaved side of head and also shoulder.

I did wrestle and had the beginning of a gimmick, then stopped for the sake of survivial (you can only land on your head once or twice with a heart condition before you have to think differently) and moved it to e-fedding instead... sadly my "gimmick" is now basically Triple H of today...but this was as far back as 2001... when I was running it in a ring he was a snot nosed kid almost, rich, privileged but DAMN good again, a little Hunter based...

BUT "Red-Hot" Rob Taylor was an Olympic prospect with knowledge of the Japanese dojo system... he turned down the chance to represent his country for the big time... and made it. He had the worst of Triple H mid 90's... cocky, a little bit Clockwork Orange but a "spark" that made the fans love him anyway and a killer business sense that saw winning/him running a company and selling it for massive sums. He became the "Beckham" of wrestling.

As time went on I created a brother for him... far younger (as my own is and far more gifted) and he debuted under an Ivan Drago style Icelander gimmick called Daniel Sturm... but a hated foe stabbed him in sheer spite and the ruse was broken... the kid was really only 16 and Jack Taylor, with his big brother frantically trying to save him.. Jack was physically different, a near seven footer by the end due to growth spurts but came back with demons... a massive scar (again a real life nod to me... my scar is prominent and getting reopened soon) down his chest and the "world at his feet".... Much as I love RHRT, that is the gimmick I would want, a kid who has all the size, power,strength and money to do what the hell he likes... but a frailty... Gimmick wise Jack was the "mod star"... Today he'd be a Ricki Hall type with the trendy beard etc..modelling as often as he wrestles and just loving being him... Imagine Brooklyn Beckham in 2 or 3 years... His nickname was Cool Britannia...so I think you get where it's going...but he came out in full Flair robe... cos he could...

Such a shame Reid Flair never "worked out" as he was almost destined to be Jack Taylor...
I'd love that gimmick but age is against me lol.

Tyler "The Detenator" Story

Type of Wrestler: big guy ( like muscles ) but then I can do highflying moves and kicks. I would wear a mask that is sorta like a gas mask but red and black, I also have kinda an attitude

Sorta like a Jeff Hardy/Rey Mysterio/ECW Rob Van Dam/Stone cold/Big E
I would be a hitman in a mask for a while coming out of the crowd to make the save for the heel. Then finally Triple H tells everyone he has signed a new talent that has been a monster, a beast, a physco path for years. He would also say that he has been in out of jail because he doesn't take crap from anyone. Then he says he will be making his debut next week.

The next week I would come out and everyone would realize I was the man attacking all there heros (Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, ect.) I would then get a mic and tell everyone who I am and what I was there to do. I would say my name is Tyler "The denenator" Story and Im here for one reason and that is to win titles, make money, and kick everyones butt. Then that night the champ would be in a big match and then I come out in my denenator mask and kick his butt. Then I would do that for weeks. Then I woild be in a match against someone like a mid-card guy. Just destory him until I win. Then the champ comes out and starts attacking me. Then when I grt away he answers my challenge with a yes for the next paper view. Then I would eventually win the title after a few trys. Then Triple H would try to give up my title. I would then start handing over the title and then I would nail him with a kick to the head to set up a veud with him and the authority. I would eventually build up to a Wrestlemania debut in the main event for the title and end up winning but getting beat to bad to keep my title. I would then take time off ( sorta like DB but not really hurt) then I would come back to save the day and become the next 1 face but still have a kinda heel attitude and nit take crap from anyone

I would the guy trying to use pillows instead of chairs/trashcan lids and nerf bats instead of kendo sticks in hardcore matches, most notably when the HC title was around and I would try to win it with a fluffy pillow from behind, which would explain why I would never win the darn thing. Bob and Crash(RIP) would look at me like I was a total idiot, but at least I would've been somewhat useful during their short feud with the Dudleys where we could've had 3 on 3 matches.

:p

I dont even care if get done for spam

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, paige as your onscreen gf are you serious hahaha i can tell this was written by a 12 year old when you look at the wrestling styles.

1. My first gimmick would be "The Milkman". I'd dress up as a 50's like Milk-Man and come out to the ring with a different cow every week. As a heel, I'll talk about how milk is important for your health and that we should all drink more milk. As a face, I'll come out with a milk truck and spray milk all over everybody. During matches, I'll hide behind the cow, and maybe pull out a water gun filled with milk. My finisher would be a swift kick in the shin, and it will be called the Milky Way. I'll also have a signature where I slam someone's head on the Turnbuckle. That's called the Vitamin B.

2. My second gimmick is "The Mailman". I'll go backstage and start giving different wrestlers their mail. As a heel, I'll talk about how the USPS is going bankrupt and people need to start buying stamps and sending mail. I'll trashtalk email as a godless abomination. As a face,I will give different mail packages to the fans with different WWE merchandise. I'll also come to the ring with stacks of mail, and then just bury my opponent in it. It's just paper so it doesn't count for a DQ. I'll then splash on top of the pile of mail, and it will go flying everywhere.

3. My third gimmick would be "The Repair Man Man Man Man". Every time my opponent rips a turnbuckle, I'll put it back out of OCD to repair things. Same goes for taking out the desk monitors or busting a table. Whenever a table is busted during a match, I'll pull duct tape out of my singlet and start repairing the damn thing. As a heel, I'll come out and talk about how everyone needs to tip their repair man better. I'll come out with a toolbox full of hammers and wrenches, but for some reason, my weapon of choice is always to smack my opponent with a bubble level. As a face, I'll offer everyone in the audience to repair their PS3s and TVs for free so they can watch the Network for just 9.99.

Theme: Imagine by A Perfect Circle

Gimmick: 'Militant Atheist' Intellectual type. Like Christopher Hitchens basically. I would even carry a glass of scotch with me to do commentary of course. I would preach against any and all religions and belittle the religious in crowds until a babyface stood up to me. Politics and such could be touched upon as well.

Name: Nicholas Aventus

Wrestling Style: John Morrison like, with a bit more "muscle"

Storyline: I would debut as a monster heel, acting irrationally and with little regard for my own safety, as long as it means that I am punishing those around me. I would act crazed and psychotic. After 6 months or so, once I am well established, I would receive a horrendous concussion, which would write me off TV for a few weeks. I would return even more psychotic, vicious and sadistic than before, with absolutely no regard for my own safety now, jumping off the Titantron etc. The commentators would comment on how the concussion has affected my brain when I do these extreme things, keeping it in the audience's mind.

I would earn a title shot for the US/IC title, who would need to be a face and fan favourite. The match would occur at one of the big PPV's, preferably Summerslam and would be No Holds Barred. I would proceed to destroy my opponent, then, just as I am about to pin him, I would have a moment of 'sanity', where I act as a face and try to help whoever I am facing, as they are a bloody heap. The commentators would act confused, and discuss whether it is as a result of the concussion. I would then go back to my old self, and defeat my opponent. becoming Champion.

Once I am Champion, I would continue changing attitudes, when it is eventually revealed that the concussion caused split personality disorder, which I have been officially diagnosed with. I would continue this pattern, and the 'sanity' episodes will become longer and more frequent, until the psychotic episodes are rarer. This would occur over a period of at least 6 months. My sane personality would be very caring, and a crowd favourite. I would be John Cena-esque, but not as corny and far more serious. Eventually I will be completely sane, when someone will show footage of what I used to be. I will be appalled, and personally apologise to all that I had hurt, and surrender my Championship, due to the way that I acquired it. I would rename myself Benjamin Lockhart and begin a quest for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, which I would win at Wrestlemania, approximately 2-3 years after my initial debut.

Name: Nicholas Aventus

Wrestling Style: John Morrison like, with a bit more "muscle"

Storyline: I would debut as a monster heel, acting irrationally and with little regard for my own safety, as long as it means that I am punishing those around me. I would act crazed and psychotic. After 6 months or so, once I am well established, I would receive a horrendous concussion, which would write me off TV for a few weeks. I would return even more psychotic, vicious and sadistic than before, with absolutely no regard for my own safety now, jumping off the Titantron etc. The commentators would comment on how the concussion has affected my brain when I do these extreme things, keeping it in the audience's mind.

I would earn a title shot for the US/IC title, who would need to be a face and fan favourite. The match would occur at one of the big PPV's, preferably Summerslam and would be No Holds Barred. I would proceed to destroy my opponent, then, just as I am about to pin him, I would have a moment of 'sanity', where I act as a face and try to help whoever I am facing, as they are a bloody heap. The commentators would act confused, and discuss whether it is as a result of the concussion. I would then go back to my old self, and defeat my opponent. becoming Champion.

Once I am Champion, I would continue changing attitudes, when it is eventually revealed that the concussion caused split personality disorder, which I have been officially diagnosed with. I would continue this pattern, and the 'sanity' episodes will become longer and more frequent, until the psychotic episodes are rarer. This would occur over a period of at least 6 months. My sane personality would be very caring, and a crowd favourite. I would be John Cena-esque, but not as corny and far more serious. Eventually I will be completely sane, when someone will show footage of what I used to be. I will be appalled, and personally apologise to all that I had hurt, and surrender my Championship, due to the way that I acquired it. I would rename myself Benjamin Lockhart and begin a quest for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, which I would win at Wrestlemania, approximately 2-3 years after my initial debut.

Personally I like your idea, a wrestler who literally has 2 personalities. You'd come out and we wouldn't know what to expect, is he gonna be psycho or is he gonna be the nice guy. I'd like it but if you mention the concussion thing as a reason it'd look really bad for WWE after the Benoit thing. Again, I like the idea but I highly doubt they'd allow it.

Now I've been debating mine for a while now, being as I am not an extreme character and I don't know which way I'd push myself.

Name: Alex "Professor Thunder" Johnson (My first name is Alex and Johnson is a common last name so it'd be relatable. Then Professor will be explained later, and Thunder because it's a strong and loud)

Wrestling Style: I'd picture it being brawler plus wit, and by wit I mean...I'd cheat to win. Picture like Eddie Guerrero doing anything it takes to win fused with like a Stone Cold style.

Gimmick Itself: My persona is that of a smart guy who isn't really in the shape to compete, I just outsmart my opponents. I'd be a bad guy and if I feuded with a main event level face, I'd rile them up and take advantage of a mistake they make...or cheat.

Booking: I debut most likely after Wrestlemania, Reigns is champ, Cena will probably be in a feud so he isn't main eventing and Rollins is thinking of a last minute spot to pick to take the title off Reigns. I come out to the ring and basically point out that this is a new era of WWE. That for the last 8 years it's basically been the same guys, but over the last year and a half we've seen Bryan reach the pinnacle and Reigns. Plus Rollins is about to win the title and Ambrose will be there soon. Then I'd say this is the perfect time for me to be here. I'd say within a year I'll be world champ before Ambrose, before Cesaro and before Cena can win it again.

The next week Rollins would be backstage and I'd show up. He'd ask who I am, and I'd debut my nickname. He'd laugh and insult me about it. Then I would be smug and tell him that I was going to make him a champion. Then Ambrose would show up. He'd mention how I insulted him last week(when I said I'll be champ before him). He'd talk about how he's kept Rollins from cashing in for almost a year now and that no one has stopped him since. He'd challenge me, I'd obviously accept the challenge.

My first match I'd show off old school heel tactics, Dean and I would brawl(like not a synonym for fight, I mean this would be a brawl). I'd pull a roll up out of no where and grab a handful of tights(a tactic that no one has used in a while) and I'd score the pinfall. I'd sneak out of the ring quickly laughing as Dean get's flustered.

The next month would be me beating jobbers cleanly and pissing Ambrose off. After the April PPV, Dean would challenge me for the May PPV. I'd accept on one condition, it needs to be an extreme rules match. Dean agrees and we feud all month. I cut promos saying that Dean is a great wrestler but he won't keep me from beating his ass in. While Dean mentions that pain doesn't stop him to go with his persona.

The Extreme Rules match is going in Dean's favor until Seth comes out and helps me steal the win. Dean gets outraged and goes to attack Rollins when I smash a chair into his back. Later on in the night, Reigns goes to defend against some high level heel(Orton? Kane? Lesnar?), he wins the match but then Seth comes out to cash in. Right as the match is about to start, Dean tries to stop him but I jump in through the audience attacking Dean. The match starts and the exhausted Reigns can't retain the title, falling to Seth.

On Raw Rollins and I come out together announcing a mutual beneficial partnership. I help him, he helps me. Not a team but two guys who realize the need for a partner inside the company. Reigns comes out and challenged Seth for the June PPV which he gets due to his rematch clause. Dean challenges me for tonight and I accept. Sadly my undefeated streak ends as I go to cheat but the referee sees, Dean capitalizes and I lose.

The month after is building towards Seth v Reigns for the title. The MitB match is built around Me, Ambrose, Cesaro, Kofi, Big E and Swagger. Right as I'm about to win, Ambrose takes it from me.

Dean and I feud on and off as he tries cashing in on Rollins but I play the part of Dean this year, spoiling his cash ins. This goes on until SummerSlam where I betray Rollins. Ambrose goes to cash in but I still cost him the title. Now he's MitB-less and Seth is partnerless.

The next night I uptalk Triple H, calling him my inspiration. Saying he was the best bad guy. Hunter comes out and says that he's been noticing my work the last few months(Seth is still an authority guy, so I've indirectly been doing the Authority's work for months), he offers me the spot that Kane left. By that I mean, I become the muscle of the Authority. Seth doesn't trust me even though I lie and tell him that my double cross was to coax Ambrose out.

The following month is building towards Seth v Dean for the title. Meanwhile I keep relevant guarding Seth who doesn't trust me still. Reigns challenges me for Battleground blaming me for him losing his title.

Battleground comes and I lose to Reigns voluntarily walking out as per Hunter's orders. Seth retains against Dean via DQ when I hit Seth.

The next night Seth calls me out, but I tell him if he wants the title he has to do whatever it takes to hold the title. Seth tells HHH to push me out of the Authority but Trips says that we're both the future of this company. We can either learn to deal with each other or fight for the length of our careers.

The next month is a build up to a triple threat match at the next PPV, Seth v Dean v Roman. Meanwhile I attack Cena by order of Triple H. So the October PPV has 2 matches, a Shield triple threat for the title and me versus Cena.

Before my match I tell Triple H that I refuse to help Seth being as he doesn't trust me. Cena beats me but gets a post match beatdown unlike the kind seen in years. Reigns ends up capturing the title beating Seth.

The next night on Raw it starts with Edge in ring talking about how great the WWE network is. I come out and tell him how great he is for when he was a heel. I call him out on his eventual face turn and his departure from the company because he was afraid. Edge spears me. Meanwhile Rollins angrily insults me to Triple H. Basically saying that I keep losing and that I'm not listening to the orders. Later on I show up in Hunters office telling him that I did listen, that I've listened 100% to his orders.

Survivor Series features a huge Survivor Series tag match: Reigns, Dean, Cena, Batista and Bryan versus Rollins, Me, Bray, Orton and Dallas. The face team ends up winning.

The next night my feud with Cena continues, I tell him that he has everything to lose if I beat him, but if he wins he gains nothing. The sad part is that he has no choice as Triple H has already set the match up for TLC. The build up features promos between Cena and I where I call him a corporate sell out, while he sells out to Vince, I sold out to Triple H. Which mentions a storyline building towards Wrestlemania of a HHH v VKM feud. Cena calls me some loser who has gotten lucky being here. Meanwhile Rollins asks me for help again, but I refuse to give him help. Reigns takes on Bryan for the title at TLC is announced.

At TLC I beat Cena cleanly in a shocking twist of fate. Then backstage Rollins demands a match against me for the Rumble. Meanwhile Reigns retains against Bryan.

The next night on Raw I say I did what few others have ever done, that I proved myself by beating Cena cleanly. Cena comes out and offers me a handshake. I say I don't care what you think of me Cena! I don't care what anyone thinks of me including Vince McMahon. Cue No Chance in Hell. Vince comes out and insults me basically saying that when he was in charge he made guys like Hogan, Rock, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels and John Cena...but since Trips has been in charge he made, Reigns, Bryan and Me. Cue King of Kings. Triple H says that Vince can't butt out of the business. That he made it what it was but that Hunter will take it into the future with guys like me and Rollins.

The next month is a build up to the Rumble, you have a huge feud between HHH and VKM. Guys take sides based on how long they've been in the company. Every match on the card is basically new guy v old guy aside from the Rumble.

As I get close to winning the Rumble, Batista eliminates me. Rollins wins. Cena wins the title becoming a 16 time world champion.

The Wrestlemania build up features me feuding with Batista, I mention that he has no love for the business, that even though I'm out of shape I'm still in better shape than Batista was when he came back for the Rumble 2 years ago. Trips says that I'm the future of the company. And Vince says that Batista now is a bigger star than any guy HHH will ever make. The stipulation gets added in that if I win, Vince must retire, but if Batista wins Triple H loses his control. Rollins v. Cena is hyped up as Cena's greatest match.

At Wrestlemania I beat Batista cleanly. Batista stands up and offers me a handshake like Cena did months prior, I walk out of the ring on him. This also helps Batista build a star, and it pushes Vince out for the final time. Then in the main event Rollins gets an upset win over Cena. The true end of an era: Cena and Batista lose in the same Wrestlemania.

The following night Cesaro cuts a promo, insulting me because a year ago today I said I'd be champion by now.

:lol: I'd keep going but I'm pretty sure this is enough for anyone reading :p

I'm only 5'6" so I definitely couldn't get by on physical stature or any kind of gimmick relating to it. And I'm no high-flyer, my feet ain't leaving the ground. So I'd be a classic underhanded and conniving heel likely relegated to the mid-card for life which is fine if I established a track record of putting over all the fresh babyfaces in IC title feuds.

I'd like to portray a character that's a bit of a psychological mix of early Goldust and Matt Bourne's heel Doink the Clown with a touch of Waylon Mercy. A more verbal gimmick rather than physical. Everything would be in the facial expressions and mannerisms, no crazy leaping from the top rope to the floor or through tables for the sake of itself like a spot monkey. Just deliberate seemingly hate-fueled actions that get those people riled up because I'm messing with their heroes. And all kinds of cheating and foreign object usage that I would adapt to the person I'm working with. Like ripping off the shtick from WCW with Bret Hart and Goldberg when Bret defended against the spear by hiding a metal plate under his clothes.

And if it doesn't get over, I'll relegate myself to being a heel manager which would be likely because I'm imagining my gimmick in the old days when no one did such dangerous acrobatic high spots. Or if they wanted to do move me into something comedic after a while, I could work some matches with the Divas where they beat the tar outta me and I never land a single hit.

Well, many years ago as a kid fan of wrestling I thought of a gimmick where my best friend and I would be a tag team called The Bus Boys....cleaning up the WWE and ridding the company of the all the garbage (IE fan faves). We'd dress in bow ties and waiter jackets and be accompanied by our evening gown clad manager The Hostess, complete with a cocktail tray with drinks on it.

During our matches The Hostess would interfere, using the cocktail tray as a weapon. We could also take turns leaving the ring to avoid the action when losing and take "breaks" drinking from drinks on the tray.

Our finisher would have been dubbed "Time To Clear The Table" - the chant we would yell to the crowd, and would have been a double team move similar to The Road Warriors off the rope clothesline, maybe one of us would hoist an opponent for a belly to back suplex and the other would do an off the top rope elbow drop. I also conceived a double slingshot suplex followed by a double elbow drop.

Eventually we'd turn on each other and The Hostess would recruit a new member and continue the team as "The Waiters"...similar look and gimmick but with different double team moves while the other member turned face.

Seems cheezy now (although not so far fetched when you see what else was on TV in wrestling at the time)...Who knows, might have worked for a few years

Well, I'm Romanian so when I speak english, even tho I basically speak it fluently, I do have an accent that resembles a russian accent, that's jus thow our accent goes. Think we are more suited for german language as the accent is not really visible there.

So if I were in the WWE I would probably have a gimmick like Rusev. Where I'm from a country and then I'm from another coutry. Or maybe be a russian jobber or smth.

I'm pretty tall at ~1 meter and 84 cm and have long limbs and I'm a pretty athletic and sporty guy when I dont have one of my World of Warcraft periods. I am an ectomorph so I look pretty skinny no matter what I do. I would probably be a russian high flying jobber.

I'm literally coming up with this crap on the spot so dont mind me. I think I'm a bit witty and I would love to play with the crowd. It's always my gripe with some wrestlers who dont feed off the crowd enough nor interact enough nor make it so that the crowd gets involved. A recent example of this was how Roman Reigns when he was going to do the 10 punches in the corner against Orton and Orton escaped after 1 punch and Reigns just looked at the crowd and said "just one". Small things like that I would do a lot for sure.

In terms of a gimmick that I would come up with. Well I'm a pretty chill guy that isnt very adventurous so mb a RVD kinda gimmick but with more mic skills which I am just guessing I have.

Btw, did I mention I have stage fright? I hate presenting shit in front of the class and "performing". I always get the sweats and shakes:D. Tho it's a little better now than it was a few years ago so I might be ok now.

I actually would really like to play a gimmick like Bo Dallas'. I always envisioned, even before hearing of Bo's gimmick, a wrestler that is IN YOUR FACE pretending to be a face when he's a heel.

I'm 6'2, 230 Lbs with a beer belly and skinny legs. I would definitely go for a manager role. My body is non-PG.

Like Bobby The Brain Heenan i would manage a group of fat, evil and hairy wrestlers. I would do the talking and occasionally get my ass kicked.

Music: Thunderstruck - AC/DC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back