I'm joining the WZ Dads Club

Congratulations, he said belatedly.

When people tell me they're expecting a child, I have no choice but to picture them having unprotected sex, which is often unpleasant.

Congratulations, he said belatedly.

When people tell me they're expecting a child, I have no choice but to picture them having unprotected sex, which is often unpleasant.

I have no choice but to say "Oh I'm sorry. Surely you were hoping for a toaster."

Congratulations, bro. Be forewarned, having a kid is kind of like Schrodinger's Cat: it is simultaneously both the greatest thing and the worst thing that has ever happened in your life.

Truer words never said. As I write this with my infant son draped over my shoulder after crying and screaming and throwing up the last two and a half hours on and off. :)

Truer words never said. As I write this with my infant son draped over my shoulder after crying and screaming and throwing up the last two and a half hours on and off. :)

Aww poor wee thing. Don't worry it's a never ending cycle. My son will turn 25 next April, and I had him hanging off me last week while he was throwing up with the stomach flu.

Ah yes good times were had by all. We love our kids though and wouldn't change it for the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back