IMPACT Wrestling LD - All Dates

Is Earl the only ref TNA can afford? I think he has referred every match tonight. Attention to detail TNA!

CmDGtV6XIAAxQnD.jpg:large

I really hate Destination X. The X Title isn't mentioned by any main eventer all year and gets no time. Then some main eventer goes and wins it without much effort, uses it at the show and then drops the title back into obscurity for another eleven months. I don't even consider this exposure for the title and the division because it really does come off like the main eventers are slumming with the belt and could take it anytime. How does that strengthen the division or the title?

I really hate Destination X. The X Title isn't mentioned by any main eventer all year and gets no time. Then some main eventer goes and wins it without much effort, uses it at the show and then drops the title back into obscurity for another eleven months. I don't even consider this exposure for the title and the division because it really does come off like the main eventers are slumming with the belt and could take it anytime. How does that strengthen the division or the title?

The only thing good about it is they usually bring in some fun XD wrestlers for the show.

But generally it pisses on the division.

The only thing good about it is they usually bring in some fun XD wrestlers for the show.

But generally it pisses on the division.

Yeah but unfortunately those people don't stick around and it's back to business as usual. It really seems like they're patting the division on the head and then telling them to go play again.

Take the damn green off the belt since the GFW merger everyone was hoping for never happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back