IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.19.14 — Tommy Dreamer is Back... Yes, Seriously, He's Back

Yeah, I don't think either guy should have been World Champ, but holy fuck, Sabin was clearly worse. At least EY ran with the ball a few yards as a fighting champion, taking on all comers. The Sabin run was... forgettable at best.

I'd have been curious to see what would have happened if they had done the story using what we call the right way: have Young fight his way up and earn a title shot then pull the trigger. People might have bought it then.

I"m with ya IDR. Give me some development on the Shaw/Gunner stuff. Give me Storm, give me any of those guys or something. Wrestling is at its best when you have a main story getting a couple of segments but you have sort of a variety show where there is a little something for everyone. That's what I want to see.

I actually watched most of this show, mostly cause my internet kept cutting in & out making it a pain to watch NXT. The matches we did get were pretty great, but enough with the endless fucking talking. Can somebody PLEASE tell Dixie to get the fuck off TV, as soon as I saw that segment starting I knew it was time to do something else, like shower, make some dinner, & feed the cat, that segment was sooooo fucking long, I don't a shit what happens to Dixie, put through a table, put her through a birthday cake, put her through a 12th story window, I don't fucking care just get her the fuck off my TV, I want wrestling not some awful acting from so stupid southern bitch. TNA should really take the saying "Shut up & fight" to heart. Also WHERE THE FUCK WAS THE X-DIVISION LAST NIGHT?!?! YOU WANNA SET YOUR PRODUCT APART THAN SHOWCASE THAT!!!

I quite enjoyed Impact this week, I fast forwarded through the Dixie/Dreamer stuff so that's probably why.

Also taking the belt off EY was best for business.

And it seems Kenny King will forever be the whipping boy of Blackolution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back