IMPACT Wrestling LD for 08.20.14 — Moving to Wednesday Starting with Hardcore Justice

Carter is soon going to have to end up in the conversation of greatest WWE signing in TNA history.

I know there are Angle's and Cage's and the like above him right now, but this guy is gonna be part of the face of this company's future no doubt.

The match I was looking forward to delivered.

Everything else is frosting.

There's been quite a bit of frosting tonight.

It must have been a lot better live then. Good match but it wasn't anything that I'll remember in about 18 minutes.

It's wrestling, dude. How many segments or matches do you remember 18 minutes later? Of course you'll forget. You'll be watching another match and not thinking about it.

Besides, I can count on one hand, maybe two, the number of matches that have made that kind of lasting impression. Enjoy the moment. Is the difference between "good" and "awesome" really important enough to voice a protest over?

It's wrestling, dude. How many segments or matches do you remember 18 minutes later? Of course you'll forget. You'll be watching another match and not thinking about it.

Besides, I can count on one hand, maybe two, the number of matches that have made that kind of lasting impression. Enjoy the moment. Is the difference between "good" and "awesome" really important enough to voice a protest over?

A protest? No. Questioning a crowd that regularly gets on my nerves instead.

A protest? No. Questioning a crowd that regularly gets on my nerves instead.

Yeah, I just don't see the value in charging positive crowds over what ultimately measures up to minutiae. Especially compared to the crowds they used to draw at the IMPACT Zone. I'll take "THIS IS AWESOME!" chants to matches that maybe don't deserve them than being able to hear a pin drop because the studio is filled with tourists who just got off a Disney ride next door and were told they could see a live show for free to kill time before the next event.

I really dislike I Quit matches. Don't think I've ever seen one I've enjoyed.

There's just something so incredibly annoying about a ref jamming a mic in front of a guys face who sounds like he's climaxing.

The match is fine, but the problem is this feud is just stupid and uninteresting. Shaw needs something else to do, and the fact that neither of these two are actually heels or faces just makes for a really confusing situation.

Yeah, I just don't see the value in charging positive crowds over what ultimately measures up to minutiae. Especially compared to the crowds they used to draw at the IMPACT Zone. I'll take "THIS IS AWESOME!" chants to matches that maybe don't deserve them than being able to hear a pin drop because the studio is filled with tourists who just got off a Disney ride next door and were told they could see a live show for free to kill time before the next event.

That's fine. Just cut out the WE WANT BLOOD and making me sit through ECW reunions to pander to the live audience.

The match is fine, but the problem is this feud is just stupid and uninteresting. Shaw needs something else to do, and the fact that neither of these two are actually heels or faces just makes for a really confusing situation.

I'm still not sure what I think of the story. It keeps going and hasn't really done much yet other than wasting gimmick matches like that one.

Yea this I agree with its one of the only things right now on the shows that I don't enjoy not that it's bad it's just "there"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back