tna_iw_ld_bar_2016.jpg

CjObVI3WsAEn1TT.jpg

————————————————————

CjObVI2WgAAd8pW.jpg

————————————————————

CjObVI4WsAAuCv0.jpg

————————————————————

tna_iw_ld_footer_2016.jpg

Matt is taking up too much TV time. He reminds me of Hulk Hogan with all the TV time he gets weekly.

Yes this is continuing and Snow is going to have a stable. This really does feel like it's 1999 but for some reason we're getting an Al Snow win instead of any.....you know what? I don't care. We're reaching the point with TNA where I can't even get mad about it anymore. This is what we're stuck with because of all the people they have on their roster, it's best to have Al Snow do this instead of ANYONE else.

I'm so sorry that TNA has no money because no one watches their shows and they're stuck on a third rate network with no audience but it's the kind of nonsense like pushing Matt Hardy as some psycho genius for the “real” main event of Slammiversary against his brother because Darlin Dixie is too thickheaded to realize that this nonsense doesn't draw a thing anymore. This match and this show are such a waste of time anymore and they have no one to blame but themselves.

It is worse than Knux's broken down circus. It is the way it is because of stupid past mistakes haunting today's limited product.

True, but that's not an excuse. TNA always has some reason to give them more sympathy but I'm really out of reasons to let them have another chance.

Late start. Jesus Christ, Sweeney Todd needs to go.

What the fuck is with his accent? This is like Booker T... except not actually good. At all.

We're almost 75% of the way into the show and there has been less wrestling than the main event of this week's Raw.

X Division feels good again. The French guys are cool, too. Just because they're new blood in a fucking dead tag division.

Shame they'll be wrestling Grado and Sheera first. But I guess you gotta start somewhere.

I love how well they're building Maria/Gail, too. Having Gail chase and chase and chase. They could draw this out well past Slammiversary, honestly.

This show was a nightmare and if TNA doesn't get better at Slammiversary, I'm taking a long break. They flat out do not learn from their mistakes and I have no interest in watching them do the same things over and over again.

Also, LOL at how quickly they just scrapped the whole Raquel stalking Lashley thing. Now she's with the Bro Mans out of nowhere.

I like some of what they're doing. The bad stuff is still exceptionally bad, though. I fast-forwarded through the entire fucking Sweeney Todd versus EC3 match. Everything Matt Hardy right now is poison.

And that's the problem: Matt vs. Jeff is being treated as the biggest feud in YEARS around here. Not because it's good or interesting or anything, but because it's Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy and no one is ever going to tell them no because they're stars. TNA's audience is going to suck with or without them on top because fans are tired of the same stuff. I've sat here with you guys for what feels like ever now and never come close to giving up but I just cannot handle this much longer.

Lashley vs. Galloway is only decent and Carter vs. Bennett has been outstanding with the matches and promos all being great. However, and you know this is true, it's treated like a third rate feud because Matt vs. Jeff needed what, five or six segments tonight? The wrestling is getting less and less frequent, (this show didn't even hit 26 minutes of action as they didn't even ring the bell to start the main event, meaning it started during the break), they have Al Snow as a stable leader because there wasn't some indy guy they could hire or ANYONE else on their roster not doing anything and did I mention Matt vs. Jeff being treated like Rock vs. Austin?

The Tag Team Champions haven't been seen in weeks, that's the first time the X-Division Title has been defended in forever, the Knockouts Champion isn't even mentioned while Gail "I'M A WRESTLER" Kim is feuding with a non-wrestler to set up a showdown that is going to range from a squash to a disaster and Matt Hardy is a homeless Shakespearean actor (a line I wish I had thought up) who won't hold his baby.

What in the world, other than Carter vs. Bennett, am I supposed to want to watch in that disaster?

I'm hoping it's more Al Snow as a manager for the French dudes. Similar to what Helms is doing with the "Helms Dynasty" (stupid fucking name — just call them Alpha Squad/Allaince/Whatever [nod to Omega]).

I've got plenty of issues, too. I share most of the same you do. But what they're doing right they're doing well. It's just few and far between, and that really sucks for a company who need to be firing on all cylinders right now to regain viewership.

Matt Hardy is to TNA right now as Hogan was near the end. Total channel-changer. Sucking the life out of multiple segments per night.

I'm hoping it's more Al Snow as a manager for the French dudes. Similar to what Helms is doing with the "Helms Dynasty" (stupid fucking name — just call them Alpha Squad/Allaince/Whatever [nod to Omega]).

I've got plenty of issues, too. I share most of the same you do. But what they're doing right they're doing well. It's just few and far between, and that really sucks for a company who need to be firing on all cylinders right now to regain viewership.

I could tolerate that but I can't trust TNA to not make it more about Snow.

They are indeed doing good things but the bad is far worse at the moment.

Matt Hardy is to TNA right now as Hogan was near the end. Total channel-changer. Sucking the life out of multiple segments per night.

Indeed. They have so many people on the roster already but since they have no money because of all their screwups, there's no way to bring in new people.

Here's where I am now: I've given TNA my time, my patience, and even my money. After all these years, they haven't learned a thing and I have no reason to stick around if this is what I'm getting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back