IMPACT Wrestling LD for 9.23.15 — BFG Announcement, EC3/Spud, Gail Kim/Jade and More

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2015.jpg

Live Discussion for September 23rd, 2015

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

impact_92315-1.jpg

impact_92315-2.jpg

impact_92315-4.jpg

impact_92315-5.jpg

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

Why is the X-Division Title still a thing? Tigre defends it once every two months or so and then it's forgotten again. It's sad to see how dead that thing has become.

Show is still so boring.

This is the same feeling I have when I normally watch WWE, where nothing can hold my interest and all the bad acting in over told story lines just makes it that much harder.

Show is still so boring.

It is. At this point I'm wanting the show to just go away. It's not fun, it's not entertaining, they have no idea how to set up anything, Jeff Hardy isn't interesting in this role, and Bound For Glory is somehow less appealing than it was last year.

Almost everything feels like patch work. They just find random people to "feud" and the "feud" lasts two weeks or less before they're off "feuding" with someone else for an equally short time. The show feels like it's being written by someone with ADHD.

Almost everything feels like patch work. They just find random people to "feud" and the "feud" lasts two weeks or less before they're off "feuding" with someone else for an equally short time. The show feels like it's being written by someone with ADHD.

I mentioned it in the review: King is 0-2 since returning and gets a title shot. Spud's last win was what, the match over Aries? Was that in July or early August? They had title shots tonight. Has Jade won a singles match yet?

Gah would you FIND ANYONE OTHER THAN JEFF HARDY? Yeah he was a big star but now he's 38, unable to wrestle and still talking like he did when he was in his mid 20s. Maybe it's time to find a new hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back