IMPACT Wrestling LD for 9.2.15 — Jarrett Betrays Carter, Black/Roode, EC3/Matt Hardy

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2015.jpg

Live Discussion for September 2nd, 2015

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

impact_090215-1.jpg

impact_090215-2.jpg

impact_090215-3.jpg

impact_090215-4.jpg

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

HEY! DID YOU KNOW JEFF JARRETT CAME BACK ON JUNE 24??? I didn't know if he had made it clear yet or not.

It's a bad sign that about ten house shows being announced is a major step for a company over thirteen years old.

This is another part of this story that feels unnecessary. The King of the Mountain Title is just this meaningless belt that they've thrown into the mix with only a tacked on lineage from a minor title and TNA and GFW trading it is supposed to mean something.

I hate this story. They're trying to do some big story in the span of like three weeks and good night it's just not working. These title changes mean nothing and OH SHUT UP JEFF AND DIXIE. My goodness this story sucks so freaking badly.

Yay more people talking. Just get to the blowoff match already so we can get the big show of Dixie celebrating or crying to end whatever TV show this happens on, because they're not smart enough to have it happen at Bound For Glory.

...Kenny King comes back, turns face, gets crushed by Bram who leaves him laying and presumably walks back into jail?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back