I've got a suggestion

Psykohurricane55

Staff member
I don't know if anybody in charge of this forum is able to communicated with those in charge of the main site but i thought of something that could help make this forums popular again. How about just disabling the comment section on the main site and send anybody that's want to comment on the story of the main site to the forums. You could put a link on the main site after every news that's posted and it direct you to the post on the forum that you want to comment on.

I saw some other sites actually doing that and it seem to be working pretty well for them.

How about just disabling the comment section on the main site and send anybody that's want to comment on the story of the main site to the forums
I'd agree completely. The Disqus setup on the main site is an unmitigated disaster and a nightmare to navigate compared to a forum. On the downside, however, the main site's traffic seems to have taken a major nosedive, judging by the downturn in the number of comments on important stories. Of course, Disqus is much to blame for that, with the poor moderating scheme. A spam ad gets through, but say something negative about AEW, and it gets flagged and no one ever bothers to approve the comment again.

The main site is completely separate from the forums. They are not connected. Never have been. Crave does not give a single flying fuck about this forum.

How are they "not connected" at all and never have been? They share the same basic URL, although the main site now redirects to a Mandatory page. The main page used to link to popular forum threads. The main site used to let you comment using your WZ forums account, although this has been broken for weeks and has finally been removed. So, there certainly has been some connection there, at least at one point. Looking at the main site, I'm not sure Crave gives a flying anything about the main WZ site. It's beginning to make Meltzer look interesting and informative, and that takes a hell of a lot of incompetence to accomplish that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back