The WZ Ask a Staff Member Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will their be avatars for Roman Reigns,Dean Ambrose,Seth Rollins,Bray Wyatt,The Shield,The Wyatt Family,New Evolution,The Authority,Daniel Bryan,Cesaro... all the new guy's basically

can i open a thread to buy or trade wwe dvds? If yes,where i can open? thanks

A few weeks ago, I saw a member had 5 red reputation bars... Does this mean he has more than (minus)400 reputation points? Or do the red bars have some other method of calculation?

I know advertising your own site is forbidden. But can someone start a thread asking for, and showcasing, other stuff and other sites?

For example, I was gonna start a thread asking for and showcasing some of my favorite free games. Totally legal stuff, not roms or anything, just free entertainment for those of us who can't afford a Ecks-Bawks Hwan or the P.S. 004.

I know advertising your own site is forbidden. But can someone start a thread asking for, and showcasing, other stuff and other sites?

For example, I was gonna start a thread asking for and showcasing some of my favorite free games. Totally legal stuff, not roms or anything, just free entertainment for those of us who can't afford a Ecks-Bawks Hwan or the P.S. 004.
If you're unsure, I recommend the Bar Room.

Something strange that likely totally doesn't matter: I changed my email address which made my account inactive for a moment until I activated in the email, but I noticed that while I was still on the site, there would be a little trash can icon next to every thread that had posts deleted in it like I was a mod. Once I activated my account, it was gone again.

I would like to upload an avatar of my own (A photo of Gordon Solie), and for some reason, I cannot find the place to do it. Any help?

I have a question, and I know it will seem like a dumbassed one, so I'll apologize in advance.

Where are Klunderbunker's review threads? I notice he posted on the RAW LD thread on Monday night he had put a review up, but I can't find it anywhere on the forum. Thanks.

Is there a code you guys know of where I can post a youtube video at a specific time? Tried fooling around with a few different formats for what I thought will work and I got nothing. I can post the whole url link with the start time, but was wondering if there was a way to do it in tags so it embeds.

Is there a code you guys know of where I can post a youtube video at a specific time? Tried fooling around with a few different formats for what I thought will work and I got nothing. I can post the whole url link with the start time, but was wondering if there was a way to do it in tags so it embeds.
You do the normal BBCode for embedding a Youtube video (which is the numbers and letters after "v=" in the URL) and just add "&start=xxx" where "xxx" is the number of seconds into the video you wish to start.

[MEDIA=youtube]gUWtkAFDbB0&start=250[/MEDIA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back