The Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This actually isn't a complaint, but due to the nature of the problem, I can't post it anywhere else. Whenever I try posting a new thread, or a post that isn't a quick reply, I'm met with this:

FunKay, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Obviously, I'm finding it quite annoying. If you can sort this problem out that'd be grand, thanks guys.

When clicking that link to clear my cookies, do I check every box given and delete them all?

This actually isn't a complaint, but due to the nature of the problem, I can't post it anywhere else. Whenever I try posting a new thread, or a post that isn't a quick reply, I'm met with this:

FunKay, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Obviously, I'm finding it quite annoying. If you can sort this problem out that'd be grand, thanks guys.

I have no idea why this is happening. Try it again, and if it still happens, let me know and I'll do a little more finagling.

I've gotten that at times as well. Occasionally it helps by logging in and out, perhaps you should give that a try Funkay.

It just gives a page of listings such as this with checkboxes next to each of them:

wzlastvisit 1272631432
wzlastactivity 0
__utma 156949804.1102760886.1272631435.1282910753.1282914253.284

Each of these have a checkbox next to them. At the bottom is a button that says "Delete My Cookies." I'm assuming that if I check off some of the boxes and click the delete button that my cookies will be deleted. Am I doing this right?

Sly, I just got the same problem. I went to edit a post and that message came up as a grey, pop-up bubble.

If that happens, try doing a Hard Refresh on your browser. Hold down the Shift button and hit the refresh button on your browser.

Also, try clearing your cookies by clicking the link at the very bottom of the forum.

If neither of those things work, let me know, and I'll pass it on to Buffaloed and/or atomiconline.

I am having this issue as well. I logged out and logged back in. That temporarily fixed the issue but it is starting again. my GUESS is that it must be due to the facebook "Like" buttton that's glitching but that would not be my call to make. I am merely suggesting a possibility. Hopefully Buffaloed can asses the problem.

Yeah check them off then click clear my cookies and it shall.

It's really odd. I can now post (most of the time), but the forum itself seems to sometimes log me out randomly and sometimes, when I try clicking on the latest post in any forum, it just says that there is no specified link, or it has been deleted (or something of that nature).

I am having the same problem as what was said right before me.

But it's weird... It's only if I try to post a new thread in The Old School section. I tried a few times and logged out and everything but when I came back, same shit.

So I went and tried to see if it would let me start a new thread somewhere else and it was going to let me do it in The Raw Section. Why would it only "block" me from a particular section? Did the mod of that section get pissed at me or something!? lol

I've logged in and out numerous times. I have cleared cookies, I have tried a few different things. But I cannot post a new thread in The Old School section.

I just tried old school, it worked fine. Now I know you've tried logging in and out but last time we had problems it was quickly resolved by logging into the forum on mobile mode (very bottom left where it says WZ liquid, change it to mobile) and in turn change it back.

Just an idea that may or may not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back