James Comey Testifies Before Congress

enviousdominous

Behold my diction
It's being called the most important Senate hearing in decades (by CNN). DECADES! This makes it bigger than.... well, that's still pretty big.

Yesterday Dan Coats and Admiral Rogers stonewalled the Senate Intelligence Committee, and Andrew McCabe and Rod Rosenstein just played dumb and useless.

James Comey will surely be forthcoming, but the big question is if his testimony will provide sufficient evidence to suggest that President Donald Trump obstructed justice. By the way; give a hoot, don't obstruct justice.

Oh thank God, I had myself psyched up and Anderson Cooper and Wolf Blitzer quickly wrecked my high with their mundaneness.

"Awkward silence" seems to be 2017's theme.

I think Donald's approval rating would go up if it turned out that he really did solicit hookers in Russia.

Everyone in the hearing room is taking pictures of the chair where James is going to sit. I think someone put a tac on it.

Seeing the CNN correspondents sitting outside the Senate, squinting uncomfortably, makes me wish for a wind gust to blow their papers everywhere.

I'm not watching. Let me know if you see anyone in the audience who looks like they could be Comey's brother from Italy.

You're not missing anything. I don't see anyone from Italy, I just see a bunch of jackass members of the press rubber necking like they're going to find something else to take a picture of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back