Jason Jordan: Retirement?

Psykohurricane55

Staff member
I've read a report that Jason Jordan had complications with his neck surgery and that he might be forced into retirement.

This feel like the same situation that forced santino marella to retire because of complication from a neck injury. If That's the case, It's kinda sad because Jordan is still really young and didn't hit his prime yet.

The guy was a pretty good wrestler, had great intensity and was getting more comfortable on the Mic, he could have been a major star for the company in a few years but now, it seem like it might be over for him.

Anyway, let's hope that this is just a rumor and that he will be able to comeback but if It's true, at less they want to train him to be a agent so he won't be out of a job if He's force to retire.

Jordan is someone that still has a lot of untapped potential, but it's highly unlikely he'll ever be allowed to wrestle in a WWE ring again for a good long time. As we've seen with Daniel Bryan, never say never but neck issues are so complicated that it's easy to see why they scare WWE. Bryan has been able to make a comeback and lots of fans want to see Paige do it too, but it's going to take a lot of time and a lot of reports from well respected experts, as was the case with Bryan, before Paige or Jordan will be allowed back in the ring.

Oh, it's that serious? Well that sucks for him and the WWE. Sure, he hasn't really hit the potential that the WWE obviously thought he would but he was hamstrung with that terrible father/son story with Kurt Angle. In American Alpha, he showed that he can do something really respectable and I thought that would have been a great avenue to go down upon his return. I really hope that this is just a rumour and is proved to be untrue.

You have to feel for Chad Gable too. American Alpha could have been something worthwhile again but that will go down the tubes too, obviously. Shame all round.

I feel bad for Jason Jordan if it does come down to him having to retire. The terrible storyline of him being Angle's son was going to be tough for him to recover from. I really wanted to see American Alpha reform. Imagine them facing The Revival for the Raw Tag Team Championship! I hope he will be able to recover, but if he has to retire then he has to retire. Really sucks. Fingers are crossed for a recovery and an in-ring return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back