Jeff Hardy DVD

THE SWAG

Pre-Show Stalwart
just bought the jeff hardy dvd, it lacks content i wish there was more on there, had a few stars talk about him hhh, matt, shannon moore, cena, and helms, could have been a little better, but the matches are awesome of course, any jeff hardy match will leave you breathless, your thoughts, still waiting on a jericho dvd though

vs 123 kid superstars 1994
tlc from wrestlemania 2000 with dudleys and edge and christian
steel cage tag match hardys vs edge and christian unforgiven 2000
vs mike awesome smackdown 2001
vs rob van dam ladder match summerslam 2001
vs matt hardy vengeance 2001
hardy hbk vs y2j and christian raw 2003

disc 2

vs edge raw 2006
vs johnny nitro raw 2006
hardys vs cade and murdoch
vs shelton vs santino vs regal raw 2007
vs shelton raw 2007
vs carlito ladder match raw 2007
vs hhh royal rumble match2007
vs orton ic match raw 2008
vs orton wc match royal rumble 2008
vs hbk raw 2008

disc 3

vs umaga one night stand 2008
vs cena raw 2009
vs morrison smackdown 2009
vs hhh wc match no mercy 2008
vs undertaker smackdown 2008
triple threat vs edge vs hhh armageddon 2008
vs dolph ziggler raw 2009
vs hardy stretcher match
vs cm punk night of champions 2009
steel cage last match

i wish the match with hardy at wrestlemania was on here along with the tlc match with cm punk

any jeff hardy match will leave you breathless, your thoughts
People should stop saying things like this. Clearly not true. Everybody has lesser work.

I want the DVD though. A couple matches I want that you won't find on other DVDs, a couple that I want but won't buy other DVDs to get.

No Punk in the feature? That'd be a shame as I'd like to hear him break kayfabe on Hardy at an extended length.

Wow, doesnt seem that bad of a match list, shame Undertaker vs Hardy ladder match wasn't on there.

definitly getting it by the sounds of it it sounds fairly solid, im annoyed about the ladder match with taker not being on there or his first IC win over HHH (which admititly is on the other DVD) i think a bit more documentery stuff would have been good as well

definitly getting it by the sounds of it it sounds fairly solid, im annoyed about the ladder match with taker not being on there or his first IC win over HHH (which admititly is on the other DVD) i think a bit more documentery stuff would have been good as well

very true, i guess they do not want to repeat matches on dvd's, since it is already on the ladder match dvd, and i think it is on the hardy boys dvd also

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back