JGlass - Moderator Intern

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Before anyone goes all gooey on the inside at the bold on the name of JGlass, just want people to understand he is a temporary moderator of the Wrestlemania 27 forum. Once the forum is no longer necessary, he'll no longer carry the moderator badge.

While it is still an "honor" for JGlass to be picked (after all, we'd never let YOU be a moderator), I just don't want people to get crazy about it, and then him have to explain it all.

Thanks.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention. Until his name is no longer in bold, he is to be treated just like all other moderators. So, I guess that means he's better than you, at least for right now.

Hmm...JGlass is only a temporary mod, hope he doesn't make the same mistake I made during my short run as a mod, MAKE SURE YOU ABUSE THOSE POWERS AS MUCH AS FUCKING POSSIBLE!!!!!:p

Well done bro, proud of ya

Make the most of the opportunity and you will be 1st in line to be a full -time mod in the future :)

Make ICE proud!

Well if I was on and watching enough Wrestling and wanting to post more than I am now. Then I have in the past been a mod and it isn't the hardest job in the world, but it is a tiny bit of a drain on your reading of threads from being having a pick and choose approach through to a going through every post, so I will say Good Luck

I need to read the non-spam stuff more as I asked J the same question Sly mentioned. Sorry about that J, and congrats!

The circle is complete... there are now four NJ mods on this forum.

I hear they're gonna change the state motto to "New Jersey, Where Wrestlezone Mods are born"

Perhaps you should start calling yourselves the Fantasic Four of WZ, IC could be Mr. Fantastic, D-man could be Thing, JGlass would be Torch (since he's only a temp mod, and Torch dies in the comics, so neither stay with the group forever), and whoever the other NJ mod is could be Invisible Woman:)

I hear they're gonna change the state motto to "New Jersey, Where Wrestlezone Mods are born"

Perhaps you should start calling yourselves the Fantasic Four of WZ, IC could be Mr. Fantastic, D-man could be Thing, JGlass would be Torch (since he's only a temp mod, and Torch dies in the comics, so neither stay with the group forever), and whoever the other NJ mod is could be Invisible Woman:)

That would be Norcal. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Have fun dying a painful death.

Well technically the Human Torch is dead, so I guess you'd have to the Sipdey of the group then, and you wouldn't be the Fantastic 4 of WZ you'd be teh Future Foundation of WZ

Come on Justin, it's me you're talking to, you don't have to remind me that Johnny is dead. I just figured we were going for the classic Fantastic 4 image.

Actually, Human Torch does kind of make sense for me, I'm the youngest of the Jersey mods and my name is Jonny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back