Just Realized I've Been On These Forums For Two Years Now

My Wrestlezone birthday is a day after my real birthday. Come April 20th, I too will be on here for 2 years...hopefully.

Funny you mention this. About a week ago, I realized I had, A. gone over 1,000 posts, and B. been here over a year. Both passed by without any thought of what had gone down.

Happy WZ-BDay!

My one year anniversary is... wait I just remembered, I am smart enough to realize this thread isn't about when I joined, and I am also smart enough to realize that nobody cares.

Charlie Sheen stars in See No Evil II: I'm Winning.

I can see the poster now, it'll be Sheen standing over a pile corpses with teh tag line "It might be lonely at the top but he's enjoying the view... of your blood"

& SNS don't think I havn't noticed that your first ever WZ B-day is mear hours away

Me and Guy once snarked all the way through See No Evil in an ECW LD last year. It was hilarious. We ended up figuring out that the sequel to See No Evil will star Jacob Goodnight's brothers, Jacob Badmorning and Jacob Mediocreafternoon, and they will be played by Festus and Snitsky, respectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back