Kevin Nash's Movie Role

ChiefAlot

Occasional Pre-Show
Now to me this seems a bit quick. Not to say that he wouldnt be good in it; but he just got back into WWE. To me it seems like the posse helpin out one another. Is this what Punk was referring to? I will prob wait for the dvd but for sure watch the movie at some point in time. I would like to see what ya'll think about it?

Now to me this seems a bit quick. Not to say that he wouldnt be good in it; but he just got back into WWE. To me it seems like the posse helpin out one another. Is this what Punk was referring to? I will prob wait for the dvd but for sure watch the movie at some point in time. I would like to see what ya'll think about it?

Well good for Nash. Look in case you didn't know, Nash was Super-Shredder in teenage mutant ninja turtle 2 and played "The Russian" in the punisher before. This has nothing to do with what Punk said. What is Nash suppose to do stay home and do nothing? More power to him for getting that role.

Dude what the fuck are you talking about? Kevin Nash's next film is ghostrider 2 if I'm correct. Nash's film has nothing to do with wwe. Punk was talking about The Miz being on Conan to promote mania, Austin being on Fallon to promote tough enough and Cena and
Orton being in wwe films.

Don't see how The Kliq or anyone in WWE could help him get this role.

Big Kev could take any role he's offered since he's been doing more acting in the last decade than he did in the early 90s. Doesn't need anybody's help other than his agent. Besides, WWE Films are mostly crappy things and Kev works the Hollywood roles and him being employed by WWE has nothing to do with it.

What does he do for WWE anyway? Ambassador? It isn't like he'd have to request time off for a movie role like the time he took a hiatus after he cut his hair and dyed it to play The Russian in the (IMO better) Punisher movie.

Nash has been in and out of the movie business for years. First movie I ever saw him in was "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Secrets of The Ooze" as Super Shredder and he was damn good as the big bad in that.

Nash fits very well into the menacing bad guy roll, I don't think it's as much being in the WWE as it is that he has a background as a menacing bad guy in movies.

:lmao:

So the CM Punk promo is connected with Kevin Nash getting a movie role?

That is one of the most amazing theories I've heard come out of what Punk said, and I've read people say that CM Punk's promo is signaling the return of Shane McMahon! Please, Nash has had numerous movie roles and isn't a bad actor at all, but Jesus, stop refering to the Punk promo in every topic.

Kevin Nash is actually due to be in a few films that will be coming out over the next year and a half or so, but none of these films are being produced by, nor are in any way related to the WWE. Kevin Nash must have gotten these roles through auditions, and why shouldn't they use Kevin Nash for these crappy movie roles? He's got a good luck and experience, and that's all he'll probably need for most of the parts he's playing.

So no, this has nothing to do with CM Punk or Vince McMahon or the WWE at all. In fact, this is a total non-issue as it effects nobody or nothing except for Kevin Nash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back