What WWE wrestlers would you like to see in a movie?

WWEvsJosh

Pre-Show Stalwart
I just want to have fun with this thread. What WWE wrestlers would you like to see in a see in a movie and what would the movie be about?

The two I want to see in a movie together are Stone Cold and John Cena.

The movie would be an action comedy about two cops. Steve Austin is married and he is has been a cop for 20 years or so. His character is like he was in wwe. He is in your face and loves doing tough cases. John Cena is a player. He is young and gets on Steve Austin's nerve. In the movie They have to work together even though they can't stand eachother.

That is my movie. What WWE stars would you like to see in a movie and what would the movie be or be about?

I'd like to see The Great Khali and Kharma in romantic comedy. It would be a fairly strightforward tale of two relatively akward, but definitely lonely coworkers being drawn together.

The culmination of said movie would be a wild and wacky wedding with a cameo by Santiono as the priest.

I just want to have fun with this thread. What WWE wrestlers would you like to see in a see in a movie and what would the movie be about?

The two I want to see in a movie together are Stone Cold and John Cena.

The movie would be an action comedy about two cops. Steve Austin is married and he is has been a cop for 20 years or so. His character is like he was in wwe. He is in your face and loves doing tough cases. John Cena is a player. He is young and gets on Steve Austin's nerve. In the movie They have to work together even though they can't stand eachother.

That is my movie. What WWE stars would you like to see in a movie and what would the movie be or be about?

WWE presents Lethal Weapon?

I'd like to see The Great Khali and Kharma in romantic comedy. It would be a fairly strightforward tale of two relatively akward, but definitely lonely coworkers being drawn together.

The culmination of said movie would be a wild and wacky wedding with a cameo by Santiono as the priest.

WWE presents Shrek?

Khali in a re-remake of The Italian Job.

Orton in a romcom.

R-Truth, Hornswoggle, The Undertaker and Cena in a stoner comedy. That would be the greatest film of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back