Pitch Me a Movie!!

LitasRevenge79

Mrs. John Constantine
Okay...we all know that WWE has their own movie division or whatever. Let's say you have free control and I'm going to finance or you finance whatever you want for the newest movie...here's your chance to pitch what you think will be the BEST idea, because frankly, their luck with movies hasn't been the greatest so far. (Although Knucklehead could break that streak...fingers crossed.) But, if you had the power, with any WWE star, past, preset, living dead, whatever, pitch your ultimate WWE movie, and include ANY star you could think of that would probably be a success...its got to be better than 12 Rounds..lol

I call my movie Jawz...Its about a great white shark that only attacks black people....It stars Heath Slater,Master P,Ahmed Johnson,Jake The Snake Roberts,and Micki James

that will put butts in da seats

btw TNA is god awful

The Hunt for Muhammad Hassan

In what is one man's personal War on Terror, John Cena is a Marine being deployed to Afghanistan in the 2010 surge, where he faces off against Muhammad Hassan, an American born Muslim is who is a lieutentant of Osama Bin Laden and one of Al Qaeda's best snipers/commanders in the Afghanistan front.

John Cena goes AWOL after Hassan springs a trap on his convoy that kills most of the men under his command. John, understandably furious, Cena's up and hunts down Hassan across the mountains of Afghanistan, all the while fighting off warlords, Taliban and Al Qaeda in a quest to avenge his men.​

Featuring in the movie is John Cena, Evan Bourne, Miz, Mark Henry, Muhammad Hassan, Sabu, and your choice of random female love interest.

I would make a movie starring John Cena. The story would feature Cena being a cop and his wife getting kidnapped by some guy. John Cena then has to save her by playing the game the bad guy set up for him. The name of this movie would be 13 Rounds.

Trouble in China[/SIZE]​

Okay this movie starts when WWE goes to China but goes wrong when the Chinese Mafia realise they are out to get Yoshi Tatsu for some un-paid debt. So John Cena has to use his superman skills to fight Chinese people with machince guns when he only gets to use his attuide adjustment,STFU and punches against the whole of China with his crack team of experts that include temper (Randy Orton),little (Evan Bourne), Lie (R-Truth) and many more

Also Cena has to use the Chinese WWE diva Gail Kim to commicate with people as Cena has lost all knowledge of talking after being shot and beat thousands of times.

Feturing John Cena, Yoshi Tatsu, Gail Kim, Evan Bourn, Randy Orton and R-Truth and Iron Sheik

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back