Kick Ass

his thred is dedicated to what I think have been one of the best new comic book series. Also was a pretty good movie. Kick Ass is about your typical loser high school teenager who doesn't have much going for him. He is obsessed with comics and wonders why no one has ever went out and decided to be a super hero. so he finally decides to suit up hit the streets and fight crime and becomes a huge sensation. He has encounters with other people people like him includig Red Mist who is another person like him as a super hero Big Daddy and his daughter Hit Girl. Kick Ass Big Daddy and Hit Girl try and take down a evil mob boss. I don't to give away too much information for people who never read the comic or seen the movie. It's a very original comic made my Mark Millar and John Romita Jr the movie was very great too it was awesome to see the comic in real life. For the most part the were acurate with the book only a few slight changes. If I had to pick what I liked better I'd go with the comic, but I'm not putting the movie down in anyway. Kick Ass 2 comic series is still going on and on #7. From everything I've been reading I can't wait to see this movie. Kick Ass pairs with Juctice Forever a group of regular people dressed as superheros vs The Mother Fucker and The Toxic Mega *****. It's a pretty epic battle so far I deffinatlly recomomend this comic.
I like Kick Ass a lot because way before this book came out wordered why no one has dressed up like a super hero yet. It is very well written and the art work is great. Kick Ass is a must see and must read

For anyone whos read the comic or seen the book. Did you like Kick Ass? What did you like better the movie or comic

The young child actress was nothing short of sublime. I'm not sure of her age, but she is an incredibly talented young girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back